Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: adventures of big daddy 69

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Question adventures of big daddy 69

    Right big daddy is shoced & i dnt get shocked easily as sum of u might know.

    I had aranged 2 meet a girl 4 sex lastnite[ not an escort i must add] but found myself in a situation i wasnt expecting........... i arived at her house & their was no bullshiting just straight down to buisness which was good, the girl then told me how she likes 2 b called a filthy little slut while she gets fucked & i must say it turned me on 2 no end it also turned her on soooooooo much she then asked me 2 choke & punch & spit on her while we did it............ Now big daddy is an adventurious motherfucker so u know i did that shit but she kept complaining i wasnt hitting her hard enuf so i unleashed the infamous big daddy right hook which hit the spot

    So after about an hour & a half later i amerged from her apartment with swollen knuckless & an empty sack thanks 2 a blow job that could rival gemmas & recieved a txt askin me 2 video it next time

    So big daddy has 3 questions:

    1: has any1 else ever came across this???????

    2: is it wrong i enjoyed it?????


    3: shud i do it again????????

    BIG DADDY swears this realy happened & wud like sum feed back

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Anonymouse believes Big Daddy, and reminds Big Daddy to maybe bring some ice next time to make the swelling go down

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Anonymouse believes Big Daddy, and reminds Big Daddy to maybe bring some ice next time to make the swelling go down
    good call on the ice i say she could of done wit it still thats sum strange shit 4 a thurs night

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Wink Lol

    Daddy your post did entertain me, I didn't know you liked it that rough You should try bending her over and pounding her pussy really hard while you pull her hair and slap her ass while telling her she is a dirty filthy slut or you could try strangling her while fucking her hard. I am sure she will like it. I like it rough but only in my personal life so unfortunetly I will never be able to be your cock sucking, ass licking, face slapping dirty filthy whore as I am already someone else's

    Gemma
    Last edited by sexybabehere; 17-10-08 at 17:38.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Daddy your post did entertain me, I didn't know you liked it that rough You should try bending her over and pounding her pussy really hard while you pull her hair and slap her ass while telling her she is a dirty filthy slut or you could try strangling her while fucking her hard. I am sure she will like it. I like it rough but only in my personal life so unfortunetly I will never be able to be your cock sucking, ass licking, face slapping dirty filthy whore as I am already someone else's

    Gemma
    O i did all that shit gem big daddy gets down with the get down

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Default Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    O i did all that shit gem big daddy gets down with the get down
    How far down are you willing to go

    Gemma

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    How far down are you willing to go

    Gemma
    HOW LOW WUD U LIKE ME 2 GO GEM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •