Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: worst pic award!

Reviews

I agree with the aforementioned sentiments, but wont alter my language accordingly. It's a case of a bitch too far for E-I. So could the vagina please be removed permanently.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I agree with the aforementioned sentiments, but wont alter my language accordingly. It's a case of a bitch too far for E-I. So could the vagina please be removed permanently.
    What are you trying to say Carlos???
    spit it out man...

c u next tuesday!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    come on you can guess, what rhymes with prick........thick like you cos you are just so dim that you folks must of taught you whilst you were on the wagon..........

Your language is disgusting but guessing you learnt that whilst you were on the waltzers at the fair grounds catching all sorts from all sorts.

You are foul mouthed which is why you can only show a chicken as being you, cos you are just that a bloody chicken.

Bully, bully, bully.............................all paddies are bullies not go and run tell pat that..........hope she reads what you wrote you prick.

Nighty night off you go to bed with you ugly wife.:d:d:d:d
    Sorry Lizzy it may have escaped your notice that my avatar is not a chicken, its a rooster in other words a cock. And an Irish one at that! Being an Irish cock you need never worry about it wanting to get anywhere near you, and even less wanting to part with its hard earned for the dubious 'pleasure'!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345