Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: worst pic award!

Reviews

those big white boots are totally GLAM ROCK !!!!!!!!
    YouTube - The Sweet: Wig Wam Bam

bbj
    Last edited by Bigbadjohn; 18-10-08 at 15:32.

2. Angry Saofóir

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    those big white boots are totally GLAM ROCK !!!!!!!!

YouTube - Gary Glitter-Leader of the Gang

bbj
    yup saofóir (pervert)devils3devils3devils3-where is it he`s from again.

Reviews

As Sasana é, nach ea?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    As Sasana é, nach ea?

Cora my Yogi Bear, a can Coca Colya

bbj

5. Default Yup- as Sasana saofóir eile

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    As Sasana é, nach ea?
    is fior sin.ta sé gáirsuil,suarach,saofóir Sasanach é:

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Corrr blimey is that for real.........

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjohn View Post
    those big white boots are totally glam rock !!!!!!!!
    youtube - the sweet: Wig wam bam

bbj

ohhhhhhhh daddy i so want you........... When you coming to mumma.........

I know that you are just a pitiful paddy - but i want you........im gagging
    for you, for your touch, to feel you, to taste you and for you to taste me - i want you.......... I want to hear your voice whisper into my ear how much you want me and you taking each breast into your mouth slowly and gently suckling and me moaning whilst your hand goes down to feel me and see how wet i am - just touching me gently and teasingly and me wanting you to leave your hand there.

You push my body to the other side of the bed now on top of me and straddle my head and i take you into my mouth, deeper and deeper....... You lean back and spread my legs and start to touch my clitoris and feel how wet i am for you........my clitoris like a rock........just gagging for you now and leaning forward to take you again into my mouth....... I then take your hand that has been touching me and put it into my mouth and suck on it running it along my teeth and moaning now for you...........

And this continues my darling after strictly come dancing - mmmm i think this is going to be a very exciting night.........boiling over in antisipation of my tour now to belfast........mmmmmmm cant wait........can you my love.

mumma loves you papa...........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default You Should Not Bother To Reply........

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    It s not picking at her face at all.

I picked from whole picture,please do not blow it out of proportion and do not say i am doing something i am not doing

Anna, dont reply he is just winding you up - when you have a body and face like yours with wonderful pictures professionally taken you dont need to defend yourself at all....

It was like a hammer horror that couple.............diy pics and bad ones at that - no need to be wearing your kecks when alledgedly doing some sort of act.........

You should see the pictures of BBJ and me.........hot - oh yes then you would see why he is called Big..........Bad, oh so bad that he's good and John is what i like to scream out as i am in ecstasy running my long nails down his back......... yummy..........

Anna.......... you babe are entitled to an opinion and don't let any small minded bloke on here tell you any different - women didn't do what they did to get the vote and i vote that women are always right......... cos we know best and whats more we can do more than one thing at a time which you lads can't........

Now if you lads were to put pictures of yourselves on here like we do how would you compare to the women on here that are brave enough to show their faces.......mmm can't really do that cos out of about 100 women there are about 20 that do show - and i have seen some of the women and its no surprise why they dont......tee he - come on i couldnt be nice all the way through this now could i.......??? No i couldnt........

Look at this old slapper, shes been airbrushed that many times, shes got shares in dulux

hahahhahaha

Look at the saggy tits on it, be down to her knees soon
    and the gormless look on her face - she must be thinking "I wonder if the charity shop have got any more old curtains i can cut up and wear"

the state of that makeup, poor old dear must have used the whole tin, she must be blind as a bat.

hahahhahahahaha

and here she is - having a shit!!

push harder love

hahahhahahahahhaha

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default What you did is illegal love........

Quote Originally Posted by hahahahaha View Post
    Look at this old slapper, shes been airbrushed that many times, shes got shares in dulux

hahahhahaha

Look at the saggy tits on it, be down to her knees soon
    and the gormless look on her face - she must be thinking "I wonder if the charity shop have got any more old curtains i can cut up and wear"

the state of that makeup, poor old dear must have used the whole tin, she must be blind as a bat.

hahahhahahahaha

and here she is - having a shit!!

push harder love

hahahhahahahahhaha

Oh dear not legal to lift someone pictures you do know that now don't you......

No love they are called professional pictures in a studio - unlike most on here......
    Shares in Dulux no......professional makeup artist and if you check out all the pics
    i look the same in all of them but you are too thick to reolise that now aren't you
    aye Paddy........

I wish they were airbrushed more...... still if you dont need it then...... thats not
    me that airbrushes thats the photographer.......

What is your mail address cos now i can sue you for lifting pictures, still you went
    through the site.........ha ha ha.......i think i have just had the last laugh.

L

Reviews

Liz's pictures are obviously professional shots. Not too sure about the undies design (is that Burberry?), but seriously lads, you can't say she looks ugly in the first one even if it has been touched up. Look at that body!

Phoowar! devils1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast