Thread: Complaint To Patricia

Exclamation Complaint To Patricia

You have temporarily banned me Pat which is totally pointless anyway ............. what west didn't post was his harrassment of Dolly up until the point I stepped in and gave him a taste of his own medicine ................ but I stuck to your rules and was not abusive.

West was abusive and he called me a cunt ............ you banned others for using that word .............. now either you've drawn a line in the sand or you haven't???

I am making a complaint to you against west for calling me a cunt ............... under your new rules he should also be tempoarily banned ........... is that not true????

Paws

By the way your PM is full, this was originally going to be a PM .............

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    I am making a complaint to you against west for calling me a cunt ............... under your new rules he should also be tempoarily banned ........... is that not true????
    Yes, which is why he was banned along with you. What is your point???

By the way your PM is full, this was originally going to be a PM .............
    Tell me about it and I've emptied it twice already today

Smile Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yes, which is why he was banned along with you. What is your point???

Tell me about it and I've emptied it twice already today
    In that case ............... fair enough!!

Now hopefully all the whingers won't go on about you being "afraid" to ban me ......................

Bigpaws will be back posting tomorrow ......... but for now Paws will do his bidding ............... just like Bigbadjohn posts on behalf of Liz and Peter The Plumber (along with his several other usernames!! ) posts on behalf of west.

Paws

By the way my point is they are your rules Pat ........ now that you've started these bans you'll have to stick with it or give it up completely ............. and you thought you were busy before!!!! It's only just started!!!

Reviews

In that case ............... fair enough!!

Now hopefully all the whingers won't go on about you being "afraid" to ban me ......................
    Yep, that was me!
    And it was tongue in cheek btw.
    Anyhow, you dont have to have dub lads IQ to know that:

a/ You dont give a hoot
    b/ we dont give a hoot
    c/ it was just a pathetic token ban anyway - a day - I mean - whats the point?
    I wish you were chief of police or a judge or something Pat!
    d/ see a/
    e/ doh!