Thread: Crap breakfast in Dublin...gutted!!

1. Default Crap breakfast in Dublin...gutted!!

This is my first "working" visit to Dublin and thismorning I fancied a reall slap up traditional brekky in or near D4....it is pouring buckets so I grabbed a good ole taxi and asked him to take me to "the best breakfast place in town"

....oh my goodness...it was the worst brekky I think I have had in many years!!!

....I know the Irish do a wicked morning menu.....

can you recommend me a place for tomorrow??

(ps) aren't the men cute here tho??!!
    Slim and mature with a zest for pleasure...

Smile Enjoy yourself darling....

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlykiss View Post
    This is my first "working" visit to Dublin and thismorning I fancied a reall slap up traditional brekky in or near D4....it is pouring buckets so I grabbed a good ole taxi and asked him to take me to "the best breakfast place in town"

....oh my goodness...it was the worst brekky I think I have had in many years!!!

....I know the Irish do a wicked morning menu.....

can you recommend me a place for tomorrow??

(ps) aren't the men cute here tho??!!

Go to "The Queen of Tarts" in Dame street (Try there salmon tart for lunch) or even ask them for Yorkshire pudding

Go to "Bewleys" in Grafton street, you will get a tradicional irish breakfast there and delicious coffee, tea and cakes. First class place for you request

If you are in D4 the best full irish is Patricks on serpentine avenue around the corner from bank centre............enjoy
    R