Thread: Patricia Sweetie?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Patricia Sweetie?????

I was going to pm you on this but i figured wtf.With the continuing bullshit and childishness going here i reckon you should scrap the proposal of modding just one section of the site and mod the whole thing instead.This tit for tat bullshit is tearing your site down and making it newbie unfriendly too.I for one am astonished at the level of bickering that is being thrown at present on the forums.You built this site up and put a lot of work into it since 1998.Its based on an industry that ppl would be only too happy to point at and say ,"see ,see how cheap and shitty these ppl are" this bull is destroying your site.If they had a grain of respect for you they would put their differences aside and not just talk to each.

Time for action Pat,defo time for action,
    Westside.
    Last edited by westside; 13-10-08 at 20:12.

Default And so...

If patricia wants any info at all from me on the situation QPH posted on, im more then happy to tell her.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 13-10-08 at 20:19.

Default Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    I was going to pm you on this but i figured wtf.With the continuing bullshit and childishness going here i reckon you should scrap the proposal of modding just one section of the site and mod the whole thing instead.This tit for tat bullshit is tearing your site down and making it newbie unfriendly too.I for one am astonished at the level of bickering that is being thrown at present on the forums.You built this site up and put a lot of work into it since 1998.Its based on an industry that ppl would be only too happy to point at and say ,"see ,see how cheap and shitty these ppl are" and this paws,dolly,sexybabe and qph bull is destroying your site.If they had a grain of respect for you they would put their differences aside and not just talk to each.

Time for action Pat,defo time for action,
    Westside.
    :-)........................................
    Last edited by westside; 13-10-08 at 20:13.