Thread: A long shot but !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default A long shot but !!

GUYS AND GALS
    A STRANGE REQUEST I KNOW and a long shot at SHORT NOTICE but gonna ask anyway

Does anyone have a windows vista disc I can use I have agremlin on my laptop think I need a total wipe. I do have my own reg key but not my disc with me.

Would appreciate it if anyone can help me at some point today if possible I am in the IFSC

love n licks
    Tiff xx

Default Is it a nasty gremlin or a nice one?

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    GUYS AND GALS

Does anyone have a windows vista disc I can use I have agremlin on my laptop think I need a total wipe. I do have my own reg key but not my disc with me.

Would appreciate it if anyone can help me at some point today if possible I am in the IFSC

love n licks
    Tiff xx
    http://blog.jooce.com/wp-content/upl...6/gremlins.jpg

http://www.boolsite.net/images/previ...lins-Gizmo.jpg

Sweeping brush maybe?
    Westside

Reviews

GUYS AND GALS

love n licks
    Tiff xx

Unfortunately i'm nowhere near you, pity cause would could have had some fun while it loaded

Reviews

GUYS AND GALS

love n licks
    Tiff xx
    Most laptops nowadays have a "recovery" partition with all the files necessary to do a rebuild.
    If you have a dell, you might be able to ring a helpline no and and they will talk you through it

failing that, you could always take it to a pc shop and see if your legendary feminine charms would do the trick - I'm betting they will!

good luck