Thread: london walk in

Default london walk in

Does anyone remember a thread on this site from last year I think, regarding a a walk in
    in Soho as I recall . It was well thought of and reasonable.

Blog Entries

Stay away from the bars which girls try to lure you into - These can be like "clip joints" where you get a drink, watch a girl dance, then get a bill for £300+ which two heavies will extract from you by forcing you to a cash machine if necessary.

There are plenty of regular working girls in Soho too though. Take a walk around, look out for doors with buzzers that says things like "model". You can ring them and the model or her "maid" as it is called in London will come down and tell you how much etc.

Reviews

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Stay away from the bars which girls try to lure you into - These can be like "clip joints" where you get a drink, watch a girl dance, then get a bill for £300+ which two heavies will extract from you by forcing you to a cash machine if necessary.

There are plenty of regular working girls in Soho too though. Take a walk around, look out for doors with buzzers that says things like "model". You can ring them and the model or her "maid" as it is called in London will come down and tell you how much etc.
    My first trip to London was in and around nov 99 , went to a kicking place called Bagleys if i remember correctly , danced till it closed around 8 am . Myself and a friend then headed into soho and indeed found these doors with the word model on them . But there was no answer from any of them due to the early hour of the morning . We then happened upon this huggy bear type character/pimp who said he'd bring us somewhere that we could get a couple of girls . It didn't feel right as we were led thru soho so we made our excuses and left . But we did manage to find a place that had girls dancin naked , and found the 5pound admin fee a bargain and headed in . We were the only 2 in the place and soon were joined by 2 decent lookers . We chatted , bought drinks for them and us and got a naked dance ( to the Spice girls 2become1 i think) . And as Patricia says , these 2 enormous suited goons , came over to us and handed us the bill on a silver tray (nice touch eh) for 250sterling . They then left us and blocked the stairway . Being young as we were then , we were shyting ourselves bigtime . They accepted all the money we had left which was around 230 pounds and we left shaking like leaves . All in , we were there for no more than 20 mins . STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THESE TYPE PLACES !!!!!!!!!
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

You would think the law should be able to protect clients against places like this. It's misleading to people who wouldn't know any better. The prices for should be made clear from entering the premises.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

I had a very lucky escape in one of these joints many years ago when I made my way out as an American tourist was getting the once over to pay for a girl's 'company' i.e. a two minute conversation with a stranger. He was being hit for about £150 and this was twenty years ago. Luckily I had declined the offer of her 'company' without realising the consequences if I had accepted the offer.

A good tip for anyone in Soho or any such area anywhere is to avoid going anywhere where you are invited in especially by a man.

6. Default And ,tell the truth Sweetie ...............

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Stay away from the bars which girls try to lure you into
    flower shops,clothes shops,furniture shops,undies shops,perfume shops,beauty shops,hair shops,exotic shops,chocolate shops.......................i could go on.

lured around every cornor,
    Westside.