Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Mods

Blog Entries

Default Community Mods

Hi,

Hey Westie, do you want to be a mod?

I have an idea. How about we added a forum "Westside General Chat" as an alternative to "General Chat" and it be a place that Westside runs. People who feel West would be a good mod could then post in this forum where West rules. It would be a way of testing out the community mods idea without going too far in one step.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, but if it does work, we would extend the idea.

Community mods wouldn't have access to any private info of any other user, e.g. their IP address, but they would be able to edit/delete posts, threads and polls in their forum.

Pat x

Default Ok so Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi,

Hey Westie, do you want to be a mod?

I have an idea. How about we added a forum "Westside General Chat" as an alternative to "General Chat" and it be a place that Westside runs. People who feel West would be a good mod could then post in this forum where West rules. It would be a way of testing out the community mods idea without going too far in one step.

If it doesn't work, it doesn't work, but if it does work, we would extend the idea.

Community mods wouldn't have access to any private info of any other user, e.g. their IP address, but they would be able to edit/delete posts, threads and polls in their forum.

Pat x
    dont be surprised to see the stats reading,

visitors to this page,

The Sun,
    The Gardai,
    The SAS,
    The National Defence Forces,
    Crime Watch,

either that or youll have

todays vistors = 0

hahahhahahahha
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    dont be surprised to see the stats reading,

visitors to this page,

The Sun,
    The Gardai,
    The SAS,
    The National Defence Forces,
    Crime Watch,

either that or youll have

todays vistors = 0

hahahhahahahha
    Westside.

Westie for Mod.. Brilliant idea.. I can just picture you now.. in you best suit of to work as an E-I Moderator....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	westie off to work.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	5621  

Default hahahhahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Westie for Mod.. Brilliant idea.. I can just picture you now.. in you best suit of to work as an E-I Moderator....
    hahahhahahhaha
    Westside.

Reviews

hahahhahahhaha
    Westside.

Or Maybe its more like this...afterall you dont realy have to leave the house..

Name:	ReasonsForNotHavingAnOnlineRelationship.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	5622  

Default Thats a big pelvic loaf there.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Or Maybe its more like this...afterall you dont realy have to leave the house..
    Happy snickers its Friday,
    Westside.

Reviews

Happy snickers its Friday,
    Westside.

I think i found the cause of your farting problem..

Name:	HonestAds(5).jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	5623  

Pat that's a great idea, but then westie being a mod couldn't say " I am leaving I had enough... " and that wouldn't be westie anymore, it would lose the funny side of his forum and nobody would walk into it, so he would have to really leave or close it down jajajaaaaa!!!!! Anyway, I applaude the idea and I give you westie my full support I hope it works well, and we can enjoy without any of the grotesque bullying and degrading that has become this forum in the past few months , my instinct says you may get it right!!!

Reviews

But westside wanted to ban me for having a laugh and brining some light humour into a boring thread
    How can you expect him to be fair?? Besides the entire thread would be made up of farting jokes, skid marks and I'm OFF

BTW Patricia, if they ever do a remake of the Wizard of Oz you would make a perfect Dorothy for the way you despatched the Wicked Witch LOL .... sorry couldn't resist xxx

Thumbs down Well to be honest,

i wont be a mod.My reasoning is pretty simple really.Patricia needs to have mods that are not known members of the commuinity.This is best for all because ppl will have no preconceived ideas ,no expectations and everyone is treated right accross the board fairly.I doubt that Westside would be that mod so i have to say nope ,i will let the idea of me being a mod drop.

Westside.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast