Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ridiculous

Cool grow up girl

sexybabehere, I could ring you up and pay you a visit and you would never know it's me , but you are not worth it...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    sexybabehere, I could ring you up and pay you a visit and you would never know it's me , but you are not worth it...
    Oh yes she is

and again, this time EVERYONE.....

Oh yes she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Fly.. whatever your name is..

Judging by your posts you sound like you have your personality up your a**. I am fussy when it comes to clients. If I do not and I am guessing I will not like the sound of you on the phone I will not take your appointment. I like clients I get on with. I can afford to be fussy..

Gemma

Talking You need a lesson

I will make you like me trust me I can be very easy too everything at its own time girl

Wink Your on the ball tonight fly whatever your name is..

I will make you like me trust me I can be very easy too everything at its own time girl
    Are you going to be the one to teach me this lesson and if so what have you got in mind?

Gemma

Default Great babe!!!

It will be a surprise babe, I will take my time to think about it knowing that you are so expecting me lessons come when you least expect them...

Smile I doubt it..

It will be a surprise babe, I will take my time to think about it knowing that you are so expecting me lessons come when you least expect them...
    LOL.. If you do get on with me it will be more like lots and lots of fun rather then a lesson. Maybe I will teach you a few things too. I may be young but I do know what I am doing

Gemma

Reviews

He's pretty fly for a white guy
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12