Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
Jesus,i cant leave here.Everytime i go i hear these voices in my head "Westside..........Westside..........................Its almost like this Westside has become a perminant part of me.
Sweetie ,tell me?Why cant i leave?Jesus im a stubborn fucker and hate things getting the better of me and this place does.Damn ya sweetie.You and your bloody website.I contracted german measels at 6 months.Everyone prayed (for my demise maybe????) and i survived.I recovered menatlly from a sexual asault or attempted rape or whatever the fuck it was at ten years old,at 16 i was in intensive care for 5 weeks and again poor ole West was done,nope still around,lots of shit ,oh yeah three times three seperate so called experts told me i would never train again.Nope,wrong again ,the stubborn old fucker is still around,lots of other shit i prob forgot ,only god knows what else is in store for me so someone tell me why i cant leave a feckin website?????
Anyway, today was no better than yesterday.My arse awakened before me and again of the ole farts went.I cant recall eating anything wierd in the last few days but nope and even the dog had a prob today with them.I think i may have even invented some new tunes or even notes.F major,f minor,the combined saxo and piano.I reckon i should get a mic and record these for prosperity.They are fairly heavy and god take alot out of me too.Just as well theres no sweetie around.Id be in the shed for the night.If they are still going tommorow im going to experiment with my arse all day.Im going to try a blow the stairs down instead of sweeping it.Light the fire and try and make it big with a gush of fart to the underside ofg the grid.Seriously its so bad that Met Eireann should get down here and check me out.?Make a new concert,"Fart By Te Lee".If their still going at the weekend im going sailing.Lots to do at Westsville with the power of nature,the power of my own arse.In fact i never knew that (you ppl still with me???) i never knew that there was so much chemestry involved in a fart.I alwats said i want to be reincarnated as a womans period but now i think i will go for a fart.A short life,whisssssssss gone again.

Im not even trying to do them,
Westside.

PS free demos all next week!
As I said ........... weakness personified.

Paws