Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Male-Male-Female 3some

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nationwide
    Posts
    145
    Reviews
    30

    Default Male-Male-Female 3some

    Any girls out there interested in a MMF 3some.

    Me and my mate, who both go punting regularly (seperately) would like to have a 3some with an escort.

    Obviously we are aware that its not something most girls would be keen on as meeting some random stranger is dodgy enough with-out having to meet two at the same time!!!

    So with that in mind we are both willing to meet you independently a couple of time or whatever it takes until you feel comfortable to meet the two of us together at the same time.

    We're not into any weird stuff like hard sports or double penetration or anything like that. Just one of us having penetrative sex while the other receives oral or something like that...

    If it helps (and it probably does'nt) we are both single, mid-twenties, fit, good-looking lads (excuse me while I continue to blow my own trumpet) .. and one last thing .. we ..erh, well.. we both have massive d**ks (continues to blow trumpet).

    Anyone interested, please reply or senf me a PM

    Btw.. this does'nt have to happen anytime soon, could be in a few days, weeks, months ..whatever.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Any photos baby??

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nationwide
    Posts
    145
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    *laughs* ..depends of me and/or my mate or of my massive p.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Both of You with Yours massive Dicks !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nationwide
    Posts
    145
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    What! .. the two of us together, at the same time, with erections!!! I have some weird photo's saved on my phone/camera/PC ... but I sincerly hope that not one of them!


    ... that been said, i could organise something if the offer was right!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_joe View Post
    Any girls out there interested in a MMF 3some.

    Me and my mate, who both go punting regularly (seperately) would like to have a 3some with an escort.

    Obviously we are aware that its not something most girls would be keen on as meeting some random stranger is dodgy enough with-out having to meet two at the same time!!!

    So with that in mind we are both willing to meet you independently a couple of time or whatever it takes until you feel comfortable to meet the two of us together at the same time.

    We're not into any weird stuff like hard sports or double penetration or anything like that. Just one of us having penetrative sex while the other receives oral or something like that...

    If it helps (and it probably does'nt) we are both single, mid-twenties, fit, good-looking lads (excuse me while I continue to blow my own trumpet) .. and one last thing .. we ..erh, well.. we both have massive d**ks (continues to blow trumpet).

    Anyone interested, please reply or senf me a PM

    Btw.. this does'nt have to happen anytime soon, could be in a few days, weeks, months ..whatever.
    have you actually seen your 'friends' dick ? if so, were ye in a room alone at the time ?


    just curious................

    american comic dave attell has a joke about all the porn he has seen to date, basically he has seen everything and has now started watching gay porn only he pretends that its straight and its just that the guys got there real early !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nationwide
    Posts
    145
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    have you actually seen your 'friends' dick ? if so, were ye in a room alone at the time ?


    just curious................
    Nah.. we have been in more that a few "group" sessions.. last one was 3 lads and 3 girls in a suana in London during the summer. It weird actually.. trying to keep your concentration when all your mates have weird sex faces.. i had to stop, stand back and just laugh at the situation unfolding in front of me on more then one occasion.

    Picture the scene .. 3 Irish lads, over 6 foot tall each in a cramped sauna in a "massage center" in wast London arguing with 3 escorts over money, then taking turns and high-fiving each other... surreal it was!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Tales from Joes Bedroom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_joe View Post
    Any girls out there interested in a MMF 3some.

    Me and my mate, who both go punting regularly (seperately) would like to have a 3some with an escort.

    Obviously we are aware that its not something most girls would be keen on as meeting some random stranger is dodgy enough with-out having to meet two at the same time!!!

    So with that in mind we are both willing to meet you independently a couple of time or whatever it takes until you feel comfortable to meet the two of us together at the same time.

    We're not into any weird stuff like hard sports or double penetration or anything like that. Just one of us having penetrative sex while the other receives oral or something like that...

    If it helps (and it probably does'nt) we are both single, mid-twenties, fit, good-looking lads (excuse me while I continue to blow my own trumpet) .. and one last thing .. we ..erh, well.. we both have massive d**ks (continues to blow trumpet).

    Anyone interested, please reply or senf me a PM

    Btw.. this does'nt have to happen anytime soon, could be in a few days, weeks, months ..whatever.
    So your not into any wierd stuff but you think yours friends dick ios massive and he is good looking to.Which one of you is going to be the strap on?

    stick with blowing trumpets,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    So your not into any wierd stuff but you think yours friends dick ios massive and he is good looking to.Which one of you is going to be the strap on?

    stick with blowing trumpets,
    Westside.
    Is this like a "I'm not gay, but......." thread?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default It like

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Is this like a "I'm not gay, but......." thread?
    i just put on the gay porn out of curiousity,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •