Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you all kids or wot?

Smile Flypan

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    And BigMouth, would you say this face to face? so then, why you bother to say it here, what do you think you are proving? in fact, you are getting the opposite of what you think you are getting, people are thinking you are a coward cause this kind of talk is undoubtedly coming from a coward, because a real man wouldn't write this shit here and instead would meet personally with Lizz to let her know where he is standing at and where are the limits, but of course you are just a babyboy playing, never grow up... You are a sad dick, degrading your fellow country men image and reputation in front of the whole world...

PD: Your mother deserves a second chance, cause I can feel the way she may be feeling about you...
    Well Liz would not meet me, does this make her a coward also? I am sure Paws will have the first booking with Liz as soon as she makes an appearance in Ireland.

Lol what you said in your previous did entertain me. You do not know Paws to judge him just as Liz does not know me. If you read any of Paws previous posts you will notice a trend: He is nice to everyone that is nice to him. Again treat others as you would like to be treated..

Gemma

Default desperate

You must be desperate for a client to back up a man that has called a persons mother and child filthy names. I never read, and I read alot, the sick names and comment this man has made. Oh a thought has just entered my head, is he your pimp? Or does it make you feel better about yourself when a man puts another woman down. Liz did make some off the wall comments but nothing to deserve what BigPaws has said to her. Simply Sick

Default Desperate, I think not

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    You must be desperate for a client to back up a man that has called a persons mother and child filthy names. I never read, and I read alot, the sick names and comment this man has made. Oh a thought has just entered my head, is he your pimp? Or does it make you feel better about yourself when a man puts another woman down. Liz did make some off the wall comments but nothing to deserve what BigPaws has said to her. Simply Sick
    Sasha you only wish you had Gemma's phone. When I was in her company her phone was getting call after call. Gemma also likes doing her own thing and I am certain everyone else that has met her can say the same so there goes your pimp theory. I personally hate Paws, he is a big mouthed arrogent prick but I know Gemma is only defending him because she is friends. Gemma you can find nicer friends. Liz deserves everything she got even from this prick.

GF

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Sasha you only wish you had Gemma's phone. When I was in her company her phone was getting call after call. Gemma also likes doing her own thing and I am certain everyone else that has met her can say the same so there goes your pimp theory. I personally hate Paws, he is a big mouthed arrogent prick but I know Gemma is only defending him because she is friends. Gemma you can find nicer friends. Liz deserves everything she got even from this prick.

GF
    Move on GF

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by twentyseven View Post
    Isnt is amazing how Patricia dont get involved in any of these threads, considering if u post about another website u get banned for a week.

Patricia simply doesn't have the time or inclination to read every post of every thread here

Default Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Patricia simply doesn't have the time or inclination to read every post of every thread here
    if you went to half the trouble that you have gone to ,just to try and catch me out on the verification buis then you wouldnt have a problem like this.

Your another beaut,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Well Liz would not meet me, does this make her a coward also? I am sure Paws will have the first booking with Liz as soon as she makes an appearance in Ireland.

Lol what you said in your previous did entertain me. You do not know Paws to judge him just as Liz does not know me. If you read any of Paws previous posts you will notice a trend: He is nice to everyone that is nice to him. Again treat others as you would like to be treated..

Gemma

The trend I noticed with Paws is that he bullies people he thinks he can get away with bullying and then gets upset when he cannot.

Now, I do like the part about, 'treat others as you would like to be treated'.

Since you're so close to him maybe you would be ever so kind and pass that idea on to him.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Now, I do like the part about, 'treat others as you would like to be treated'.

Since you're so close to him maybe you would be ever so kind and pass that idea on to him.
    Lol I did pass it on to him. He is doing just that. If people are nice to him he's nice back and if there not he's not. I am the exact same. I am nice to people that are nice to me and I am not nice to people that are not nice to me..

Gemma

Reviews

It's good to see someones looking after him.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Lol I did pass it on to him. He is doing just that. If people are nice to him he's nice back and if there not he's not. I am the exact same. I am nice to people that are nice to me and I am not nice to people that are not nice to me..

Gemma
    ThanksThe World will be a better place now that there's one less psychoic bully roaming around

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast