Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith?

Default Faith?

I always fidn it amazing how ppl mix up religon with faith.Once again lately i have seen it pop up and have heard pray this and that and bible this and that.When im usually asked what my views on this are i keep quiet but i figured i will put it down on paper.

We are all looking for ways to make us stronger in whatever sense. To be physically or mentally strong is what we strive for. However, to reach our potential we must work just as hard to train our mind to become ever mentally stronger as much as anything else. To conquer fear, to adapt to changing situations, to always control our emotions, to better organize and apply then retain ongoing knowledge. Yet, alot of times people shy away from talking about spiritual strength. Mental and physical strength will never reach their potential without spiritual strength. By spiritual strength I mean the ability to apply faith in your life. Faith being the ability to have purpose and live with this purpose for a belief for something higher than yourself. I personally do not care if you walk around with a pentagram on your forehead or a cross around your neck. What a man puts his faith in is a personal choice you will be accountable for in the end. I live my life personally with no excuses and no regrets and I have my personal battles but, I hold on to my convictions and beliefs as I move forward . I do not judge any man but in turn no man can judge me, only God. No one should condemn anybody for their beliefs. If you are living by your beliefs you will either attract or push away the right or wrong people. Be who you are and walk tall for yourself not others. To truly know faith you have to understand it can not be obtained until you have been totally broken by circumstances and left for dead. When you are alone, broken and have no where to look but up and something inside you you don't understand, is what makes you keep moving forward, that is living by faith. When you have been through the fires of life and you have the scares of life's battles and yet you are still trying to live with purpose, then you know faith. If you have given up on your dreams and yourself, and you are no longer trying to make a difference in the lives around you then you have become spiritually weak and you eventually will become mentally and physically weak. You need a sense of faith because we as people cannot get up off our knees when life has knocked us down purely on our own. It is very humbling to be knocked down by life. Yet, to understand you are on this earth for a purpose higher than yourself. That you do have the ability to make a positive difference in life. That you can and will live with purpose is where faith begins. Remember that a warriors peace comes in battle. Do not be a coward and roll over and stay down in the battles of your life. Be a warrior and fight for the purpose and destiny you have been given, whether you realize what it is or not. Please remember, life without purpose means nothing and your life and the purpose you live for is worth fighting the battles that life throws at you. Do not ever waiver on your belief.

Stand strong on the commitments you have made. Your ability to stick to the commitments in your life no matter how small they are in your business, your marriage, your kids, or your athletic interest or whatever is the foundation of your life and ultimately tells the world who you are. If you can not stick to your commitments and cannot follow through with your promise even in tough unfair times you are of no real use to the people and things you thought you were committed to. Your value in this life is your ability to stick to your commitment. What you need to ask yourself, is can you stick to your commitment to something if it does not stick to it's commitment to you? If your job or business starts to get bad even though you are working harder and more efficient than ever. If your best friend lies and stabs you in the back. If your partner quits or bails on you. If things come between you and your family. If your health starts to decline out of your control. Will you have the physical, mental and spiritual strength to forgive and hold on to your commitment? Will you lead by example and fight to keep your promise when looking into the eyes of the devil himself? Will you fight off temptation of vengeance or hate by doing whats right, standing strong on your belief and never ever giving up on your commitment? The other question is will you cave in because you are hurt or disappointed? Will you find council in the words of negative people around you? Will you use your circumstances as an excuse to do wrong and give up on your beliefs? Only you can make the choice of the kind of man you are. One thing is for sure, life is unfair and ugly. Yet, it can be beautiful and endlessly rewarding.

You must realize when things are the hardest, you are the closest to succeeding. Things worth believing in will not come easy. Your life is and will be defined by you ability to never give up on the promises you make. Find the power in your mind and heart to have the courage and true strength in following through with your commitments. This strength is obtained by making one true decision in your life. That decision is, to never ever give up.

So do you practice real faith or just pray and hope that something falls out of the sky and lifts you up.Every discovery or acheivement in life was made with one person taking that first step forward.The question is does a person wait for the acceptance of their loved ones or society to take that step forward.Does a person live in fear of failure or do they embrace life.

a simple philosophy from an unsimple man,
    Westside.

Long winded load of bollocks
    Is QPH back? in the guise of westside?

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Long winded load of bollocks
    Is QPH back? in the guise of westside?
    Gald you like it so much.Once again lately i have seen it pop up and have heard pray this and that and bible this and that.When im usually asked what my views on this are i keep quiet but i figured i will put it down on paper.

We are all looking for ways to make us stronger in whatever sense. To be physically or mentally strong is what we strive for. However, to reach our potential we must work just as hard to train our mind to become ever mentally stronger as much as anything else. To conquer fear, to adapt to changing situations, to always control our emotions, to better organize and apply then retain ongoing knowledge. Yet, alot of times people shy away from talking about spiritual strength. Mental and physical strength will never reach their potential without spiritual strength. By spiritual strength I mean the ability to apply faith in your life. Faith being the ability to have purpose and live with this purpose for a belief for something higher than yourself. I personally do not care if you walk around with a pentagram on your forehead or a cross around your neck. What a man puts his faith in is a personal choice you will be accountable for in the end. I live my life personally with no excuses and no regrets and I have my personal battles but, I hold on to my convictions and beliefs as I move forward . I do not judge any man but in turn no man can judge me, only God. No one should condemn anybody for their beliefs. If you are living by your beliefs you will either attract or push away the right or wrong people. Be who you are and walk tall for yourself not others. To truly know faith you have to understand it can not be obtained until you have been totally broken by circumstances and left for dead. When you are alone, broken and have no where to look but up and something inside you you don't understand, is what makes you keep moving forward, that is living by faith. When you have been through the fires of life and you have the scares of life's battles and yet you are still trying to live with purpose, then you know faith. If you have given up on your dreams and yourself, and you are no longer trying to make a difference in the lives around you then you have become spiritually weak and you eventually will become mentally and physically weak. You need a sense of faith because we as people cannot get up off our knees when life has knocked us down purely on our own. It is very humbling to be knocked down by life. Yet, to understand you are on this earth for a purpose higher than yourself. That you do have the ability to make a positive difference in life. That you can and will live with purpose is where faith begins. Remember that a warriors peace comes in battle. Do not be a coward and roll over and stay down in the battles of your life. Be a warrior and fight for the purpose and destiny you have been given, whether you realize what it is or not. Please remember, life without purpose means nothing and your life and the purpose you live for is worth fighting the battles that life throws at you. Do not ever waiver on your belief.

Stand strong on the commitments you have made. Your ability to stick to the commitments in your life no matter how small they are in your business, your marriage, your kids, or your athletic interest or whatever is the foundation of your life and ultimately tells the world who you are. If you can not stick to your commitments and cannot follow through with your promise even in tough unfair times you are of no real use to the people and things you thought you were committed to. Your value in this life is your ability to stick to your commitment. What you need to ask yourself, is can you stick to your commitment to something if it does not stick to it's commitment to you? If your job or business starts to get bad even though you are working harder and more efficient than ever. If your best friend lies and stabs you in the back. If your partner quits or bails on you. If things come between you and your family. If your health starts to decline out of your control. Will you have the physical, mental and spiritual strength to forgive and hold on to your commitment? Will you lead by example and fight to keep your promise when looking into the eyes of the devil himself? Will you fight off temptation of vengeance or hate by doing whats right, standing strong on your belief and never ever giving up on your commitment? The other question is will you cave in because you are hurt or disappointed? Will you find council in the words of negative people around you? Will you use your circumstances as an excuse to do wrong and give up on your beliefs? Only you can make the choice of the kind of man you are. One thing is for sure, life is unfair and ugly. Yet, it can be beautiful and endlessly rewarding.

You must realize when things are the hardest, you are the closest to succeeding. Things worth believing in will not come easy. Your life is and will be defined by you ability to never give up on the promises you make. Find the power in your mind and heart to have the courage and true strength in following through with your commitments. This strength is obtained by making one true decision in your life. That decision is, to never ever give up.

So do you practice real faith or just pray and hope that something falls out of the sky and lifts you up.Every discovery or acheivement in life was made with one person taking that first step forward.The question is does a person wait for the acceptance of their loved ones or society to take that step forward.Does a person live in fear of failure or do they embrace life.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Cool excellant!

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    I always fidn it amazing how ppl mix up religon with faith.Once again lately i have seen it pop up and have heard pray this and that and bible this and that.When im usually asked what my views on this are i keep quiet but i figured i will put it down on paper.
    Westside.
    sounds dead on to me westie

bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wise man westie blesses paris hilton.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	5569  

Reviews

Hi QPH. How are ya?
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Default Nope im no QPH

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Hi QPH. How are ya?
    Nope, its me ,its Westside.No comparison between me and QPH.None.QPH would take half the day to write a post that the reader would take the other half to read.I,Westside AKA me, took approx five mins to write that.also QPH tucked his tail and took off whereas I,AKA Westside,am here ,laughing and smiling and fondling my daddy bags.If you have ever spoken to me on chat you will see how fast i can write and think.Me types very very quickly.

Type as fast as i fart,
    Westside.

Reviews

Type as fast as i fart,

Westside.
    Only you westie would come up with that LMAO

Westside.

you are in seriously dire need of a good hard shag !

ps there is no god
    you want a philosophy to live by ?
    cheat when you can compromise when you have to.

Default The Book Of ALex Chapter 3

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    you are in seriously dire need of a good hard shag !

ps there is no god
    you want a philosophy to live by ?
    cheat when you can compromise when you have to.
    im fine for shags thanks but since you mention it im in pain shagging still since before and after that fuckin groin surgery but the good news is ill survive and will be around to bug you even more.Im using a billard cue to break down the scar tissue in the groin.Lovely stuff.

cueing my own balls,
    Westside.

Reviews

Question West???

Nope, its me ,its Westside.No comparison between me and QPH.None.QPH would take half the day to write a post that the reader would take the other half to read.I,Westside AKA me, took approx five mins to write that.also QPH tucked his tail and took off whereas I,AKA Westside,am here ,laughing and smiling and fondling my daddy bags.If you have ever spoken to me on chat you will see how fast i can write and think.Me types very very quickly.

Type as fast as i fart,
    Westside.
    I've been in the Chat Room at the same time as you ............... you ain't that fast, average I would say.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast