Thread: Mesalina - Weird - Timewaster

1. Exclamation Mesalina - Weird - Timewaster

Guys,

just went to see Mesalina, advertised on this site. Good looking Korean girl, nice slim figure. Only issue is she was always washing her hands and actually didn't let me fuck her. Wanked me for a while and put a condom on, but only let me in her for a minute then started rushing me to hurry up and come. I don't know if she was after me giving her more money or something. She did seem to be putting off the act for as long as she could. Anyone else had the same experience? My advice is stay away as she seems a bit of a loon.

Rico.

Default mesilina

Had exactly the same experience with this girl a few months ago....nice looking.. slim...very friendly until I handed over the funds then she turned nasty...she wasn't interested in doing the business...very unpleasant experience..I coulden't figure out what I had done wrong..I'm very clean...ok looking and always respectful...left there after 20 mins. ( ten mins of that spent in the shower )..frustrated and bewildered....DEFINITELY stay away..she has some serious attitude problems....

3. Default

this chick mesalina is useless, i saw her last week and would never go back. she must have spent 15 mins outside. i was only shagging her for a couple of mins before she was pressuring me to come, here's a tip for her some men take longer than 2mins to shoot the load!!!, i ended up leaving frustrated, real waste of money.she's a clockwatcher and a weirdo
    Last edited by marlie; 14-02-06 at 14:14.

Default similiar experience

Quote Originally Posted by marlie View Post
    this chick mesalina is useless, i saw her last week and would never go back. she must have spent 15 mins outside. i was only shagging her for a couple of mins before she was pressuring me to come, here's a tip for her some men take longer than 2mins to shoot the load!!!, i ended up leaving frustrated, real waste of money.she's a clockwatcher and a weirdo

i had a similiar experience in dublin with a girl who claims to be knowing portugeese. But i took it as a message from god who does not want me to get into paid sex. I am thankful it happened. It will save me loads of money and i will find another way of relaxing with a girlfriend rather than incidents like this which leave you more stressed. you think that they will help you to relax but they increase your stress levels. i will advice all to stay away from this. it is upto you if you take my advice!

Cheers!
    Bye
    Last edited by bobryan; 04-11-06 at 17:08.