Thread: Dub Lad is an Idiot

Reviews

Thumbs up Dub Lad is an Idiot

Following a very closely contested election, Dub Lad defeated Hot Lizzy Hilton by 11 votes to 10, to emerge as the E-I Idiot of the Month for September.

The intrepid E-I photographer was on hand at the Gala Awards Ceremony to record the event for posterity.

Our first picture is of the Perpetual E-I Trophy. This is based on a similar trophy awarded by the American Gay Adult Motion Picture Industry to what they euphemistically call ' the a**hole of the year'.

The second picture is of Dub Lad (The Ladoooooooooo - is that enough os Westie?) celebrating his victory with his girlfriend. Dub Lad is mad about her, because as he told me himself - "she just can't say no".

At some stage in the proceedings, Dub Lad thought he saw Westie arriving and there was no holding him back any more. Our third picture shows Dub Lad bonding with what he thought was Westie.

Lizzy Hilton arrived at the party demonstrating that she certainly is no bad looser. If she could'nt get her hands on the trophy, she was certainly going to get them on something else. Or maybe that was her mouth? Anyway photo number 4 folks.

The whole of the Hilton clan could'nt make it over on this occasion. Ma Hilton is currently recuperating in hospital and Lizzy brought a photo showing her mother in pretty rude good health. Sorry Paws, but the NHS is still better than the HSE. (Picture 5)

The next two pictures are of young Master Hilton who was also indisposed. The first shot is of him as an infant. I know, life can be very confusing for the young. In the second photo, he and some of his little pals are being brought to his "private school". According to Lizzy, he is turning out to be a very balanced young man.

Last, but by no means least, we have the original high-class Lizzy, who very kindly agreed to present the awards. In case you were in any doubt, both HM and Patricia of this parish share the same dress designer. A class act or what?

The title of Idiot of the Month entitles the membership of E-I to respond to any posts from Dub Lad with the proclamation

Dub Lad is an Idiot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R380150.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	5550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	5551   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boy_on_boy_big.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	5552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i_love_penis_big.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	5553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_00001xxxx.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	5554  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daddy_big.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	5555   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kidstojail_big.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	5556   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	queenie_big.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	5557  

Reviews

Smile dub lad is a blithering idiot

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Following a very closely contested election, Dub Lad defeated Hot Lizzy Hilton by 11 votes to 10, to emerge as the E-I Idiot of the Month for September.
    The title of Idiot of the Month entitles the membership of E-I to respond to any posts from Dub Lad with the proclamation
    Dub Lad is an Idiot
    well done dub lad. you truly are a feckin IDIOT

bbj

your da frank would be so proud of you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dublads da.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	5564