View Poll Results: Which country has the hottest lovers, ladies only!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ireland

3 33.33%
  • England

1 11.11%
  • Wales

1 11.11%
  • Scotland

0 0%
  • N Ireland

0 0%
  • Italy

1 11.11%
  • France

0 0%
  • Brazil

1 11.11%
  • Poland

0 0%
  • Denmark

0 0%
  • Africa

0 0%
  • India

0 0%
  • USA

0 0%
  • Spain

1 11.11%
  • Russia

1 11.11%
  • Germany

0 0%
  • China

0 0%
  • Japan

0 0%
  • Middle East

0 0%
  • South America

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Lovers

Reviews

Default Hottest Lovers

Ok ladies, which country has the hottest lovers and why?

Blog Entries

The 'One' that got away? My Russian boyfriend from Moscow. HOT, HOT, AND MORE HOT

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default SOWWY WoRWIE HAD TO VOTE FOR ITALY

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Ok ladies, which country has the hottest lovers and why?

No doubt about it - Italy.........dont have to think more than about 5 seconds...... they are hot, sexy accent and dress well and know how to party...... and generally got bodies like adonisis'......in my experience.........got one client that makes Francesco Totti look average
    and that ain't easy. Still he is an ex-footie player with a six pack to die for. Long hair and oh.........blimey not going to carry on.......take it from me its the Italian Stallions - but i still think you're gorgeous xxx

10 on the corrrrrrrrrrr factor for me...... L

Has to be Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When I first came to Ireland I thought the Irish boys where lame till I got ridden one night :-) I think the Irish Boys have a bit of mystery in this way, they seem lame untill they get you in the sack! My Irish BF is hung like a horse and has the stamina of a stallion !

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by themissus View Post
    Has to be Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When I first came to Ireland I thought the Irish boys where lame till I got ridden one night :-) I think the Irish Boys have a bit of mystery in this way, they seem lame untill they get you in the sack! My Irish BF is hung like a horse and has the stamina of a stallion !
    Jeeze theres a first but then he is your boy friend which is grossly different to being a client....... Irish are just pants in the sack ........ i wont have it said any other way - useless and clueless........tee he............ Liz the Lady you love to hate but i dont lie -

L

Ahh Liz come on hun !!!!!!! You know your gonna get slated for being racist against the Irish for that comment :-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Whats racist about saying what i wrote - do tell -

Ahh Liz come on hun !!!!!!! You know your gonna get slated for being racist against the Irish for that comment :-)

Its called my point of view - I don't think the irish are hot to trot on the being the red hot lovers.........cos you and i both know that they aren't .

Nothing racist about that....... Rory asked and i said the Italians are the hottest - girls on here are Irish ergo they are going to vote for Ireland........I didn't vote for the English guys cos they aren't red hot lovers either - Its my experience in this matter of Italian Clients and they are great lovers........ not easy to tell when you are on the clock though but thats another thing entirely - do a poll with how are the hottest men on a one hour basis and then its a totally different vote.........

Racist - you are mad - why would i be racist.......... doesnt make sense. Liz

You just dont like me - really sorry......... hope your tour goes well and stay safe - thats all that matters...... xx

Liz hun, Im not against you. I was having a laugh. I was just saying that people on this board might acuse you of being racist as I have read some posts by others to this affect. I know your not being racist, your just giving your opinion hun, i was being sarcastic to the others on this board who dont take your opinion as just that but instead acuse you of being racist everytime you say anything against the irish,

chillax

9. Default

yes, all 4,109,086 of the irish are shite lovers.

And all 58,147,733 are great.

Generalisations.

Stereotypes.

Bullshit.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Ok thats cool.

Liz hun, Im not against you. I was having a laugh. I was just saying that people on this board might acuse you of being racist as I have read some posts by others to this affect. I know your not being racist, your just giving your opinion hun, i was being sarcastic to the others on this board who dont take your opinion as just that but instead acuse you of being racist everytime you say anything against the irish,

chillax

DONT MATTER WHAT YOU ON THIS SITE - I WILL ALWAYS BE THE BADDY AND THATS THAT - MY OPINION OF THE IRISH IN A SEXUAL STATE IS STILL THE SAME - YOU ARE MAYBE JUST ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES - ITS AWESOME HOW SMALL MINDED SOME OF THE MEN ARE ON HERE.

Still loving the Italians............. my kinda men.......... xxx L

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast