Thread: Savanna??

Default Savanna??

Does anyone know whats happened with Savanna, I had a booking for Monday and while I got in touch early that day, her phone is off and listing is suspended. Seems really strange as she is usually contactable and really professional. I just hope it's nothing serious.

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by topcat2 View Post
    Does anyone know whats happened with Savanna, I had a booking for Monday and while I got in touch early that day, her phone is off and listing is suspended. Seems really strange as she is usually contactable and really professional. I just hope it's nothing serious.
    rumour has it she was invited 2 the opening of cambodia's first disco orphanage so she'l b gone 4 a bit i tink

I had an appointment booked with her for last Sunday night in the Millennium Apartments in Dublins new Italian quarter. She cancelled when I rang because she was embarrassed by the state of the apartment, which she offered to show me just in case I didn't believe her. She told e that she was getting an apartment in Ballsbridge which she should have by the end of the week and to call her then.

I'm sure she's fine...