Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fucking Weirdo with a Rucksack

Quote Originally Posted by noirblanc View Post
    Describe yourself Westie so when I do save up some money I know what I'm paying for.

For a new keyhole

a see through one both ways
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default A double keyhole

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    u want to look at me too? i ll make it both ways
    Sort of reminds me of the time that some of us clung a picture of Stevie Wonder on the mirror of a guys car.Now that was funny shit.Didnt even spot it until he was halfways up the road the twit.

Actually though,i reckon the rugsack guy was the ladooooooooooooo.See Sweetie,in case you havnt heard we have a recession on our hands and......wait one, sorry had to move my legs ,going numb from being in the same place all the time,anuwau ,where am i?Ah right recession and of course the CSO (common spastics organisation) start going around to various houses to look up the standard of living.Yeah ,the standard of living.So in Nories case the ladoooooooo comes along,looks around,

1 room,
    1 sweetie
    1 rugsack

and off he goes about his day.Dont worry about him.Seriously he will be fine though and this year he is back in school doing Advanced Social Economics and An Introduction to Multiplication of Binary.

A bright ladooo he is too,
    Westside.

Default Here is one from my album

Quote Originally Posted by noirblanc View Post
    Describe yourself Westie so when I do save up some money I know what I'm paying for.
    A fairly recent pic of me and the ladooooooooooooooooooo.This is a historic moment sweetie.The ladoooooooooooo (left of the pic) was just about to enter his first exam (Basic Addition of 1 and 2).He needed reassurance from someon and i stepped up to the plate and this photo captured the moment.Its a great photo, look at the contrast in my determination to the ladoooooooooo tragic bewildered expression.He did well too.

http://www.duiops.net/seresvivos/gal...Orangutans.jpg

Hes a little cutie isnt he?
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post

Actually though,i reckon the rugsack guy was the ladooooooooooooo.See Sweetie,in case you havnt heard we have a recession on our hands and......wait one, sorry had to move my legs ,going numb from being in the same place all the time,anuwau ,where am i?Ah right recession and of course the CSO (common spastics organisation) start going around to various houses to look up the standard of living.Yeah ,the standard of living.So in Nories case the ladoooooooo comes along,looks around,

1 room,
    1 sweetie
    1 rugsack

and off he goes about his day.Dont worry about him.Seriously he will be fine though and this year he is back in school doing Advanced Social Economics and An Introduction to Multiplication of Binary.

A bright ladooo he is too,
    Westside.

You big Meanie
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default Me a big meanie?

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    You big Meanie
    This little fecker and his collolegues are living luxurious lives while the rest of us sleep using our underwear as roofs.

And now live from the CSO The Bahamas,the recession lecture.

Plz,
    Westside.

Reviews

You must be related to Dreamon then
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Default Treat him nice

I think I might have been with him. He does come across as weird, so weird I gave him back 100euros and cut the hour booking. But he does stay and pay

Default You took the words out of my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I think I might have been with him. He does come across as weird, so weird I gave him back 100euros and cut the hour booking. But he does stay and pay
    Exactly treat me nice.
    Westside.

(plz note even though there is a dot after my name it is still really me)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12