Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E-I Idiot of the Month

Reviews

Default E-I Idiot of the Month

In my humble opinion, Flyshit has held this title for far too long now. In any event, he has'nt been about much recently and his idiotic ramblings seem to have been tempered with a little common sense of late.

So, in keeping with that time honoured E-I tradition of holding a poll for absolutely anything, I am proposing an E-I Idiot of the Month poll. It therefore gives me great pleasure to submit as my nominee and prefared candidate, the world travelled and now infamous high class companion and Chelsea supporting, johnny foreigner hating, bile spouting Hot Lizzy Hilton.

Nominations close at mid-night Tuesday 30th September. The ballot list will then be posted and votes may be submitted until mid-night on Sunday 5th October. A declaration will follow shortly after the poll closes.

Signed
    your Johnny Foreigner Returning Officer

P.S. Unlike those other Johnny Foreigners in the EU, I love the democratic process.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Idiot of the month - THAT WOULD BE YOU, ONE STUPID LITTLE TWAT

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    in my humble opinion, flyshit has held this title for far too long now. In any event, he has'nt been about much recently and his idiotic ramblings seem to have been tempered with a little common sense of late.

So, in keeping with that time honoured e-i tradition of holding a poll for absolutely anything, i am proposing an e-i idiot of the month poll. It therefore gives me great pleasure to submit as my nominee and prefared candidate, the world travelled and now infamous high class companion and chelsea supporting, johnny foreigner hating, bile spouting hot lizzy hilton.

Nominations close at mid-night tuesday 30th september. The ballot list will then be posted and votes may be submitted until mid-night on sunday 5th october. A declaration will follow shortly after the poll closes.

Signed
    your johnny foreigner returning officer

p.s. Unlike those other johnny foreigners in the eu, i love the democratic process.

fount someone else to pick on now you silly little boy

you of all people that write the biggest load of shit have no writes whatsoever, infact fuck off think thats a term of endearment - cunt
    thats another and my mother spinning in her grave - you fuck off and
    die you cunt.........best place for you and i can dance on your grave.

Ciao dickhead.

Reviews

Default Go raibh mile maith agut

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    fount someone else to pick on now you silly little boy

you of all people that write the biggest load of shit have no writes whatsoever, infact fuck off think thats a term of endearment - cunt
    thats another and my mother spinning in her grave - you fuck off and
    die you cunt.........best place for you and i can dance on your grave.

Ciao dickhead.
    I hope I spelt that correctly. Gaillimh please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lizzy baby, heartfelt thanks for your wholehearted support and for nominating me to stand in the forthcoming election for the position of E-I Idiot of the Month. I accept your nomination.

Vote No. 1 MARVADO

Others promise - I deliver

This advert has been kindly sponsored by the Dirty Little Johnny Foreigner Party - Brazilian Branch

P.S. Lizzy, I prefer to spell rights, as in my rights, this way: RIGHTS. Writing is something I do with a quill and pot of ink.

Default I would like to put myself forward as this months idiot,

Its not everyday i get to be an idiot so it would be an honour.So ppl,no fighting,no arguing.
    Change is nice they say.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

WESTSIDE IS AN IDIOT.

For the month of Sept :-)
    Last edited by westside; 28-09-08 at 11:12. Reason: Clarification.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Its not everyday i get to be an idiot so it would be an honour.So ppl,no fighting,no arguing.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

WESTSIDE IS AN IDIOT.

For the month of Sept :-)
    Westie, I had'nt anticipated self-nomination in the rule book, but seeing an it's yourself I'll make an exception brother. Welcome to the race.

Thumbs up Thank you Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Westie, I had'nt anticipated self-nomination in the rule book, but seeing an it's yourself I'll make an exception brother. Welcome to the race.
    It makes a nice change to be an idiot and breaks the monotony and remember this is Septembers idiot.

When Oct 1st
    Westside.

Reviews

Default me me me me me me me me me

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Reviews

Default ?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
    Is that your idea of a nomination marijuana, or are you just high again?

9. Default

Idiot of the Month - I knew there was a reason I joined up, something to aim for now

Reviews

Default A message from our sponsor.

Good day my fellow E-I members. I'd like to call for a clean and honest election campaign. This is a very important office that needs to be filled and I'd like to call on all citizens of which ever party to come out and ah elect a person who is worthy of being my successor. Let there be no low shots, undeclared funding or false promises made to curry favour. It is in all our interests to elect the person most suited to lead us forward for the next month. I encourage you all to use your vote....otherwise it wont count. Unless it's on a hanging chad. May Allah bless you all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George_Osama_big.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	5468  

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast