Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention Gooner (confidential)

Default Attention Gooner (confidential)

Hey Gooner,

Your avatar sucks - get a new one will ya ?

ps i AM a gooner

Friday May 26th 1989 and all that !

'its up for grabs now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
    YouTube - Liverpool vs Arsenal 1989: Championship Decider

Exclamation mmmmmmmmmmm.......................

i did think about it but........................

Reviews

I'm a gooner too
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

What is gooner?
    Can i be one too?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Dear Anna,
    Being a "Gooner" means supporting a small London Football Club which hasnt won anything for years managed by a mad french professor.
    Yes they are pretty to watch, but they never quite manage to go the distance!
    Highly unsuitable for a demanding young lady like your goodself.

May I suggest you become "A Blue" or a Chelski supporter?
    Owned by a young russian oil billionaire, who knows how to splash the cash,
    they frequently go the distance and are now managed by a samba loving brazillian, much more your sexy style

Reviews

Anna a gooner is an Arsenal fan, who are winning 5-0 playing with their reserve team. If you want to know what sexy football is watch the Arsenal and you will become a gooner. Roryman you say he's a mad french professor at least he's not a Gene Hackman lookalike reject

Reviews

Make that 6-0

yes indeed, vela hat-trick i believe

Question are you for real??????

Its nice to see a few "GOONERS" are on the site but "Roryman" - don't make me laugh!!!!

"a small London Football Club which hasnt won anything for years" - HA!!!!!

Q1. What is the capacity and pitch size of "The Emirates Stadium" and "Stamford Bridge"?

Q2. How many years did it take "Chelski" to win "The Premiership" from the last time they won "The League" title"?

Q3. How many honours/trophies have you won?

A1. Arsenal - 60,000 seats and pitch size 113 x 76m Chelsea - 41,841 seats and pitch size 103 x 67m. (1 nil to Arsenal)

A2. Chelski only ever won the "old league championship" once in 1954/55 and "the premiership" in 2004/5 - thats 50 years!!!!!! Arsenal won the "old league championship" in 1990/91 and "the premiership" in 1997/98. (2 nil to Arsenal)

A3. Chelsea have won: 2 x Premiership titles; 1 x "old" League title; 4 x FA Cups; 4 x League Cups; 3 x Charity/Community Shields; 2 x Cup Winners Cups; 1 x Super Cup

Arsenal have won: 3 x Premiership titles; 10 x "old" League titles; 10 x FA Cups; 2 x League Cups; 11 + 1 shared x Charity/Community Shields; 1 x Cup Winners Cup; 1 x Fairs Cup. (3 nil to Arsenal)

I won't bother going into the history of "failed" managers you've had - except to say that the sacked portugese manager you had, Jose Moaniehole, actually took the title of "Most Hated Manager" in the premiership away from Alex Fergusmoan - and thats saying something!!!

Where as, Arsene Wenger is a well respected manager and coach all around the world.

And if i was to mention that WE are the ONLY team to EVER go a WHOLE SEASON UNBEATEN (2003/04) - well then i'd be just boasting!!!!!!

So "Annasavicha" - it would be advisable to give "Chelski" the elbow and become a young GOONER and be part of the "Pride of London" and one of the most exciting football teams in the world!!!

And to "Roryman" and fellow "Chelski" supporters -

"Remember it's better to be thought a fool quietly, than to open your mouth and prove it."

PS - Our "youngsters" just knocked 6 goals past Sheffield Utd - 3 x goals by a 19 year old, 2 x goals by a 20 year old and 1 x goal by a 16 year old!!!!!!

Sorry - I'm boasting again!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    Its nice to see a few "GOONERS" are on the site but "Roryman" - don't make me laugh!!!!

"a small London Football Club which hasnt won anything for years" - HA!!!!!

Q1. What is the capacity and pitch size of "The Emirates Stadium" and "Stamford Bridge"?

Q2. How many years did it take "Chelski" to win "The Premiership" from the last time they won "The League" title"?

Q3. How many honours/trophies have you won?

A1. Arsenal - 60,000 seats and pitch size 113 x 76m Chelsea - 41,841 seats and pitch size 103 x 67m. (1 nil to Arsenal)

A2. Chelski only ever won the "old league championship" once in 1954/55 and "the premiership" in 2004/5 - thats 50 years!!!!!! Arsenal won the "old league championship" in 1990/91 and "the premiership" in 1997/98. (2 nil to Arsenal)

A3. Chelsea have won: 2 x Premiership titles; 1 x "old" League title; 4 x FA Cups; 4 x League Cups; 3 x Charity/Community Shields; 2 x Cup Winners Cups; 1 x Super Cup

Arsenal have won: 3 x Premiership titles; 10 x "old" League titles; 10 x FA Cups; 2 x League Cups; 11 + 1 shared x Charity/Community Shields; 1 x Cup Winners Cup; 1 x Fairs Cup. (3 nil to Arsenal)

I won't bother going into the history of "failed" managers you've had - except to say that the sacked portugese manager you had, Jose Moaniehole, actually took the title of "Most Hated Manager" in the premiership away from Alex Fergusmoan - and thats saying something!!!

Where as, Arsene Wenger is a well respected manager and coach all around the world.

And if i was to mention that WE are the ONLY team to EVER go a WHOLE SEASON UNBEATEN (2003/04) - well then i'd be just boasting!!!!!!

So "Annasavicha" - it would be advisable to give "Chelski" the elbow and become a young GOONER and be part of the "Pride of London" and one of the most exciting football teams in the world!!!

And to "Roryman" and fellow "Chelski" supporters -

"Remember it's better to be thought a fool quietly, than to open your mouth and prove it."

PS - Our "youngsters" just knocked 6 goals past Sheffield Utd - 3 x goals by a 19 year old, 2 x goals by a 20 year old and 1 x goal by a 16 year old!!!!!!

Sorry - I'm boasting again!!!!!!!
    Brilliant ...

Gooner here also!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast