Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naughty Girl Vyda out & about in Ireland

Default O'Gooner?

Your Mr O'Gooner label comes off as a jibe at Irish names or people. I dont see why you decided to phrase it like that unless you wanted to emphasise something Irish. You might not have been aware but some people might be a little touchy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TS-Vyda View Post

Firstly i would like to thank Patricia and all for letting me back on the review board! X

Mr Sad O'Gooner... what can i say.... the more i apoligize and explain myself, the more vlie you are about me.
    your allegation are all nonsense! just like your last three reply's they make you sound like a sad desperate old has been and over again !

anyway's i don't have the time to sit here and tell you how pathetic u are.

U know place's to be cock's to suck and all that jazz!

C'ya!!
    X

2. Talking This is not about Irish people!

This is about me and him.
    it was not meant to come-across as a spit at Irish people, or the name (o'neill o'reilly and so on)
    More me playing and not taking thing's as low as Mr Gooner!

I apoligize to anybody with that name or how i might be coming across. But please it is a Jibe at O'Gooner
    Vyda x

Thumbs down it just goes to show that ...........

LETS GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT

it doesn't surprise me in the least that this site has allowed you back on - after ALL the shite PATRICIA and her associates go on about rules and regulations regarding illegal advertising, posting etc...!!!!

i have replies from PATRICIA and her associates dating back to when you were here last time - all apologising and stating that you were BARRED for LIFE after posting MY NAME and PHONE NUMBER on this site for 3/4 days before they took it down after repeated emails to them for this to happen - it seems ANYONE can post what they want here on friday/saturday/sunday as there are no administrators working, so posts stay up for this time until monday at the earliest!

SO BACK TO THE STORY

you arrived here last May advertising your low rate and based yourself in a hotel in rathmines. i called you on saturday and spoke to you and agreed a time for sunday - i called you again on sunday to confirm everything was ok and was assured it was so i left to meet you. i travelled by car to rathmines - it took me nearly an hour - and called you when i was 5 minutes away, which was at the top of rathgar road, and you told me where in rathmines you were so i continued on. i arrived at the hotel and called you from the lobby, you answered and said that you were with someone!!!!!!

you then said that you would call me back in 5 minutes - which you didn't! - i called you at least 10 times after that and you didn't answer! i waited for the hour and called again and you still didn't answer! so i eventually left and returned home and posted a message, about this and your UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUTE, on here and on other sites warning others!!!

thats when you decided that because you didn't like the replies, you started posting LIES about me and how i was harrassing you and threatening you etc...

luckily, no one believed you as a few other regular posters here replied by saying how much they valued my contribution and reviews etc and knew that i wouldn't do such a thing!

so you went one further and posted my name and phone number as a last act of defiance but i got that taken down eventually and you subsequently barred - or so i thought until you arrived back here again!

when i seen you advert again, i immediately informed PATRICIA and CO. about this and posted a warning message to other punters - you as usual decided, with NO education (you need to learn ENGLISH and how to spell), to post my NAME and NUMBER again!!!!

again, after posting PATRICIA and CO., it was eventually taken down and i was informed that you were barred again - or so i thought!!!

it just proves to me that this site has NO MORALS other than to make money regardless of its members!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE PROOF OF THAT!!!!!!!

you come over here trying to say that i'm a liar etc and all the time its you thats done the lying - not once have you EVER apologised to me!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

your way of thinking is - "the best form of defence is attack" - don't try and say that your the little innocent person - all i did was write a review about your time wasting clients and you decide to take it to a whole new level and you say that I'M LOW???????

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASS WIPE - I HEAR THATS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO ANYWAY AS YOUR NOT GETTING ANY BUSINESS - AT LEAST SOME PUNTERS HAVE COPPED ON TO YOU!!!!

AND I'M NOT WRONG ABOUT THE STD EITHER - I SAW A POST ON AN ENGLISH SITE STATING THIS AND IT WAS BACKED UP BY A COUPLE OF VERY RELIABLE TS's THAT TRAVEL HERE FREQUENTLY AND HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM THE LIKES OF YOU!!!!!

AND YOUR REMARK - "O' GOONER" - WAS DELIBRATELY AIMED AT IRISH PEOPLE - ONLY IT BACKFIRED ON YOU AS PER "ALTEREGO"s POST - BUT THEN THATS BECAUSE -

YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by gooner; 11-10-08 at 09:31.

Exclamation what an idiot.....

do you honestly expect ANYONE to believe that what you write is to be taken as the truth????

i won't waste anymore of my time replying to your lying posts - punters and posters of this site (or as you call them - Peanut brian follers ) know that when i write a review of someone it can be trusted - 100%!!!!!!!!!!

YOU POSTED MY NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON VARIOUS WEBSITES - YOU WERE BANNED ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS FOR DOING IT!!!

PATRICIA AND THE OTHER MODS HAVE THIS PROOF - WHY THEY ALLOWED YOU BACK ON HERE IS ANYONE'S GUESS BUT MONEY ALWAYS SEEMS TO WIN THROUGH - THATS HOW YOU GOT BACK ON THE OTHER SITES AS WELL!!!

DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ABOVE - AND DON'T TRY TO DENY YOU AND YOUR PIMP KEPT CALLING ME AND TEXTING ME - THATS CALLED HARRASSMENT AND THREATENING BEHAVIOUR IN ANYONE'S BOOK!!!!!

SO I'LL PUT IT THIS WAY - SO EVEN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND - ANYMORE SHITE FROM YOU OR YOUR PIMP AND YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH IN A WAY YOU WILL REGRET FOREVER!!!

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH????

DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!

AND BY THE WAY (just to prove how really stupid you are!!!) - " when it come's to school work - hay i was a bad-girl" - YOUR NOT A GIRL!!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK BETWEEN YOUR DISGUSTING LEGS AND SEE THAT SMALL THING YOU CALL A PENIS - "GIRLS" DON'T HAVE THEM!!!!!!

Smile Gooner

I can personally vouch for Gooner. I personally know Gooner and I know he is a straight up honest gentleman. He is not full of b******t and would never and I mean never dis-respect anyone without due reason and cause..

Gemma

Reviews

Default stop sitting on the fence patricia!!

the silence from patricia is deafening.

if this is true then vyda should definitely be barred for life. printing someones name and number on this website is about as serious as it gets here. no one deserves that.

patricia, i see that you are willing to step in and bar a number of users of this forum recently for basically throwing insults back and forth at each other.
    lets see if you have the balls to bar someone when it really counts.

disgraceful behaviour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12