Alec, Gooner, Highwayman, Bootpervert and the rest

ARE YOU WATCHING????!!!!!

Do you know where HULL IS????

Nuff said

Default Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha gooners are gonners
    Cmon Chelsea

Default Its come true ......!

The Housemartins were spot on.... in a roundabout kind of way.

Oh Dear.

Default Oh well

Theres always the memories of 1989 to wank off to

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Theres always the memories of 1989 to wank off to

any more remarks like that and i'll burn your home right done to the axles !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Fairplay to you Alec, you take it well

I hope I do when we play them!

Default Ah now boss

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    No need to be like that would you like to buy a carpet or some lino?

Reviews

Fuck sake if it's not bad enough losing to Hull the tinkers are here too. I thought there was a chance we would slip up tonight. I didn't think we'd lose but at least a draw. There were a few danger signs before the game. All the pundits on soccer saturday were seeing Arsenal as title contenders. Instead of predicting who would win the game it was scores like 4-0 to Arsenal they were predicting.Before the string of good results Arsenal were written off because the squad was too small. Then the reserves won in the cup and it looked like the squad was really strong. Maybe it's that team that should've played tonight as that team seemed to forget where the goal was. Wasting some chances and keeping the ball too long. Another danger sign was the manager Phil Brown who used to be Arsenals bogey team Boltons assistant manager. He kept talking about stopping Arsenal playing tackling etc. But it wasn't that that lost the game it's Arsenal not putting away their chances and not defending well against set pieces and of course not playing as well as they should have. Gallas you done it again. It's not the end of the world it's only one game. But it's all back to square one after getting back to form after the Fulham defeat. It's still early days only 2 points behind Chelski and the scousers. Even if Utd win their game in hand they would still be a point behind Arsenal. It just makes things a little harder. I'm with Alec anymore comments like that I'll be burning homes too
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Exclamation mmmm!!!

whats annoying is the fact that these two results could come back to haunt us in april!!!

losing to fulham was bad but now to hull is just unforgivable!!!

i attribute both of these results to the fact that the team went out with an attitute of "this is a stroll in the park" - we were guilty of not playing as a team - we had individuals playing and trying to get themselves on the scoresheet while others were in better positions to score!

even the the goal we did score (or didn't!!) was by walcott not passing but going for goal on his own rather than passing to a team mate - cesc may have got something on it but that was not his intention!

he was guilty of this all day - making wrong decisions and causing us not to put hull to the sword! after the recent headlines in all the papers about him, its turned him into a big head - he thinks that by scoring in every game he'll get better and better headlines! instead, he should be looking for glory by making sure the "TEAM" win first!!!

he wasn't the only one guilty though - van persie and adebayor were just as much at fault for missing guilt edge chances too!

when bendtner and vela came on you could see that the passing started to get better around the box - they at least remembered it was a "TEAM" sport!!

i have noticed though that before every champions league game we seem to be a bit shaky - don't know whether thats because of nerves (not wanting to get injured for the champions league game) or because they're not 100% concentrated on the game at hand!!

its probably a bit of both, but thats why we need a little bit more of experience in the squad - maybe a few of the youngsters would have been that bit more committed as they would know that tuesday's game would not make any difference to them - who knows??

lets just hope that yesterday's result doesn't affect the team on tuesday against porto - and hopefully the youngsters can put one over on wigan in the next round of the cup!!!

KEEP THE FAITH LADS AND LASSIES!!!!!!!!

Talking relegation

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Fuck sake if it's not bad enough losing to Hull the tinkers are here too. I thought there was a chance we would slip up tonight. I didn't think we'd lose but at least a draw. There were a few danger signs before the game. All the pundits on soccer saturday were seeing Arsenal as title contenders. Instead of predicting who would win the game it was scores like 4-0 to Arsenal they were predicting.Before the string of good results Arsenal were written off because the squad was too small. Then the reserves won in the cup and it looked like the squad was really strong. Maybe it's that team that should've played tonight as that team seemed to forget where the goal was. Wasting some chances and keeping the ball too long. Another danger sign was the manager Phil Brown who used to be Arsenals bogey team Boltons assistant manager. He kept talking about stopping Arsenal playing tackling etc. But it wasn't that that lost the game it's Arsenal not putting away their chances and not defending well against set pieces and of course not playing as well as they should have. Gallas you done it again. It's not the end of the world it's only one game. But it's all back to square one after getting back to form after the Fulham defeat. It's still early days only 2 points behind Chelski and the scousers. Even if Utd win their game in hand they would still be a point behind Arsenal. It just makes things a little harder. I'm with Alec anymore comments like that I'll be burning homes too
    At least Finn Harps won to move closer to safety. And UCD and Cobh lost. That should have made your weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast