Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its All Gooning Wrong!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Rory..........when they play at the bridge i will take you

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    fairplay to you alec, you take it well

i hope i do when we play them!

west side upper do you........ Xxx l

Default Westside upper????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    west side upper do you........ Xxx l
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok sweetie.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funtimes View Post
    At least Finn Harps won to move closer to safety. And UCD and Cobh lost. That should have made your weekend.
    Yeah that was a good start to the weekend Harps winning. It could've been better though if Arsenal didn't slip up. It's even worse when Arsenal were at home. But lets not panic one defeat at home in 2 seasons isn't too bad a record.I just hope these small teams play as good against Chelski, Man Utd and Liverpool. If that's the case there will be more shocks. Wigan done a good job on city today. Bendtner and Vela should be tried as a partnership for a while. They always play well together especially against Sheffield Utd. I watched quite a few pre season games and they done well in them games together. Adebayor should've been sold for 30 million he's not as focused as he was. That's what happens when players get greedy for money.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

The reserves lost tonight at home to Aston Villa 4-1. It was on Arsenal tv. They were 3-0 down after 30 minutes. A few of the players who played in the carling cip played along with the subs who didn't get on that night. Wilshere, Randal, Hoyte and co. The manager Neil Banfield was going mad after the match in the post match interview. He wasn't pleased with the players who played last week in the cup. He said their attitude was all wrong and some thought they were better than they were. I suppose they would after the build up they got last week. It was back to reality for them and you wouldn't want to be them in the dressing room the mood the manager was in. Hopefully they will learn from it and don't become too big-headed.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12