Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Ladoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Default Anyway before the invasion of gingers

Heya,
    How are you ladoooooooooooo.Have a rest there for yourself like a good little man.Busy weeka t the ole CSO i reckon.Remember that lace?You work there.The ladooooooooooos week of counting.

50,000 ppl now unemployed in a particular area (i cant say because there is no recession in my mind, i just relax more).Therefore considering each of those ppl had two shits at work ,then we get 100,000 shits.so since we have an extra 100,000 shits at home and it takes five single wipes to clean the brain,we 500,000 wipes of single sheet jax paper.Hence we have an extra 500,000 sheets used in each household of this area on any given working day.Well done ladoooooooooo.

Overall the CSO are doing great,great stuff.Good counting ladoooooooooooo,

1 number recession.Congrats ladooooooooooooo,your free spot the bollox T shirt is on its way to you.

Gotta lova a ladooooooooooooo,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    She had long curly ginger pubes, I used to tie knots in it, just in case I got lost.
    And it always tasted of last nights curry with a dash of meths

She were lovely she was, I could stay down there for hours until me batteries ran out.
    Ah roryman, but remember the night you licked my arse. Admit it, cum on. You loved the taste of my shit. You didn't mention curry that night.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    Ah roryman, but remember the night you licked my arse. Admit it, cum on. You loved the taste of my shit. You didn't mention curry that night.
    What man wouldnt enjoy the after-effects of your week long, maggot cheese, leech gravy and Goat shit Argan oil binge?
    Tangy to say the least!

The only problem was holding your ass still long enough, so it dribbled over me chips

Default oh yes

Oh but that ginger guy. He loved the chips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12