Thread: Attention Cork Time Wasters!

1. Exclamation Attention Cork Time Wasters!

To all you men in Cork, I came here and according to my appointment books I was fully booked out. A big thank you the guys that kept there appointments and for the time wasters you could of had the manners to let me know with a phone call or a text that you would not be able to make your appointment. I could of easily replaced you with gentlemen that really wanted to see me. I give 100% in my service and I do not have time for time wasters and on that note I will not be returning to Cork. I will be based in Dublin for the Cork gentlemen that do want to be uncorked.

Thank you,

Irish Savanna
    XoX
    LUV IT, I DO

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotrockblonde View Post
    To all you men in Cork, I came here and according to my appointment books I was fully booked out. A big thank you the guys that kept there appointments and for the time wasters you could of had the manners to let me know with a phone call or a text that you would not be able to make your appointment. I could of easily replaced you with gentlemen that really wanted to see me. I give 100% in my service and I do not have time for time wasters and on that note I will not be returning to Cork. I will be based in Dublin for the Cork gentlemen that do want to be uncorked.

Thank you,

Irish Savanna
    XoX
    Now, why would you not come back to Cork, you get some of the BEST cock in Ireland

For some reason Saturdays and timewasters go hand in hand in Cork. Definitely do go back to Cork, at least for the COCK