Thread: Place gone to shit!

Angry Place gone to shit!

WTF is wrong with ppl here lately?Sense of humour is gone completely out the ****** (for jake).I for one am sick of it

In done here until such time as this crap stops.

Westside

Default Brilliant

Lord! The ginger guy, he was massive. The biggest cock I ever saw

Default Great

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    Lord! The ginger guy, he was massive. The biggest cock I ever saw
    you might chomp away on it there darling while i'll deal with global (this means over a mile circumferance of your centre of gravity) issues.

By the way ,did you hear there is a recession?This means ole Ginger could be busy playing with his boyo.

She finally found something (emphasis on the thing here) that would put up with her.

Yours anally,
    Mature Westside Of Wolverhampton.

Read my reviews here.

http://www.ladoooooooooLovesWest.co.daddybags

Default But it was so big

Oh Jesus, Young gingers cock was so big and juicy. His spunk filled my mouth up. What a man. Who wants to think about central issues. All I want is Ginger in Waterford

Default Thats all i want too love,

Oh Jesus, Young gingers cock was so big and juicy. His spunk filled my mouth up. What a man. Who wants to think about central issues. All I want is Ginger in Waterford

So your quiet.Listen Sweetie ,why not let all your shit out at once.Take a laxitive love and come back with one big bang.Might as well restrict posting shit to one post.Its easier to understand ,not thats its understandable in the first place but that love,is an entirely different encyclopeadia.

Deep breath, big fart,
    Mature Westside Of Wolverhampton.

Default ginger

He was amazing ... the pre-cum. I licked every drop of it. A client! WHAT!!!! This type of a man doesn't have to pay.

Default Well

He was amazing ... the pre-cum. I licked every drop of it. A client! WHAT!!!! This type of a man doesn't have to pay.
    your a form of Pre Cum in your own right love.Sort of reminds me of how your brain actually works.now im done yapping about you or large ginger cocks.Neither interest me all that much you know.

Its the thought that counts,
    Westside.