I went for a thai massage today (dont botheirng pm ing me you homos espeiciall you ladoooooooo,im tired of you throwing your latent homosexuality on me.Anyway did the massage at at the end the sweetie (a nice little thing too) says she has probs pronouncing names and wasnt sure of the st names so me ,yours truely,AKA Westside decided to draw a little pic for her and name the sts around where she works.Anyway her friend came in,another little thing,nice and shiney,and said she (the other one) has probs pronouncing Cork too and its very funny.I said why and asked her to say Cork.Well i shat myself,literally.Out came Cock.She kept trying and out came cock.I asked her what she says to a taxi guy?Take me to cock city?Big place cock city i tell the little thing.We were in fuckin stictches at this stage.I had to sit down.Cooooooooooooock.On and on the sweetie kept trying.I even wrote it on my hand for her,Cork,nope Cock.After about three quarters of an hour (no bull as i was the only customer) Cork,again sweetie Cork.Well done ya little thing.Then her friend asks me if she can come and live with meAnyway all there was three girls here at this stage and they were heading out to shop.Down the stairs i went chatting to the younger shiney thingi looked behind and down she was coming ,out the door ,i says try again and on the st ,loudish .......coooockkkkkkkk Cock.

I told her to move to Dublin or somewhere.

Funny shit,
Westside.

PS Recession my hole.An excuse.Recession ?So fuckin what.Tighten the belts the fat man says.Sure after you boy and the esb,gas,eircom ,tighjten your belts guys.I'll survive will you??????