Thread: Ken The Fireman is logged in right now

Default Ken The Fireman is logged in right now

Hey Kenny make post will ya?

Westside.

2. Smile New kid on block

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Hey Kenny make post will ya?

Westside.
    Hi!...thank you for response but as tyrone won all ireland we northside dubs stay quiet..big up! to westside got some good old mates in cork..you would like to kick back with man.anywaysexy Naomi is is sexy as ever ....sound out keep it real!!..over!!!

Default hhahahah

Quote Originally Posted by ken the fireman View Post
    Hi!...thank you for response but as tyrone won all ireland we northside dubs stay quiet..big up! to westside got some good old mates in cork..you would like to kick back with man.anywaysexy Naomi is is sexy as ever ....sound out keep it real!!..over!!!
    You coming back giving anal again Kenny or are you celebel now?Wait till deafy sees this one.

Hes very fond of ya Kenny,
    Westside.

4. Smile New boy calling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    You coming back giving anal again Kenny or are you celebel now?Wait till deafy sees this one.

Hes very fond of ya Kenny,
    Westside.

Back with a bang man!!!...I studied philosophy but that anal freud stuff don`t do do it for me me mate...ha!ha!ha!....who is very fond of me me me westie?????....I`m curious.
    God save the Queen.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Hows the form Kenny????

Quote Originally Posted by ken the fireman View Post
    Back with a bang man!!!...I studied philosophy but that anal freud stuff don`t do do it for me me mate...ha!ha!ha!....who is very fond of me me me westie?????....I`m curious.
    The drag wear off So hows the shift going?Evacuate a burning building,save an elderly woman,realise a dangling dingleberry.Fuck Kenny i always wanted to be a fireman.Only thing is i would enjoy the stuff too much to fight any blaze.Blaze what blaze,let it alone,im having fun here.I can feel the heat baby.

burning dingleberries forever,
    Westside.