Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Bad Clients Database

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Bad Clients Database

    Hi,

    We are thinking of trying to get the data ladies share with us about bad clients into a more organised format, like a bad clients database that could be accessed by mobile phone as well as Internet etc.

    However one massive problem I see with running bad client databases is how can you be sure reports from escorts are genuine?

    I mean, some escorts could abuse the system and submit good client details to it, for revenge if they get a bad review etc. How could we stop that from happening?

    I fear the whole thing could be easily abused and innocent clients could have their details in it. This is what puts me off the whole idea. But I would be interested in any suggestions as to how we could run a bad clients database whilst still being fair to clients.

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Thumbs up Tier System!!

    Why not try a Tier system, if a client has 1 negative report they go onto your Database, if they get a second they go onto the database accesable by escorts, obviously if a client recives a very bad report he should go straight onto the escorts database.

    You could also rate the report on a scale of 1 to 5,

    1 being the lowest to 5 being the worst, i would imagine an example would be

    1 - Very unhygenic
    2 - Verbally abusive
    3 - Verbally abusive and threatening
    4 - Verbally abusive and physical contact
    5 - Actual Bodily harm.

    Just some idea's to get the ball rolling cause I have nothing to fear

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    429
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    I'm no expert, but you would need to be careful when storing data about any individual -- as the Data Protection Acts are quite specific about the manner in which it should be secured, how access is obtained and the individual may have rights of access to his own data.

    Also, you might be liable for any negative comments you transmit about an individual.

    I'm not trying to be negative - but I would urge you to take advice on this one.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Hi Patricia,

    The database is brillant idea but i really believe this subject shoul be discuss between ladies only because by allowing clients to know he have a datadase for bad clients they will just change their sim card and start again, again; and again

    This discussion should be in private section only between girls and IE management because we can tell freely what is suitable for us.

    Up to now no Clients have been physically attacked by girls so they cant understand our feeling and we never know what it is like to be an escort and serious incident who can occur.

    Just my point of view
    Sasha Eve

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    i would presume that ALL clients are Bad.... if you know what I mean

    (this little world of ours where being a bit of a Perv is a kinda obligatory ?)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default Data Protection

    Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    I'm no expert, but you would need to be careful when storing data about any individual -- as the Data Protection Acts are quite specific about the manner in which it should be secured, how access is obtained and the individual may have rights of access to his own data.

    Also, you might be liable for any negative comments you transmit about an individual.

    I'm not trying to be negative - but I would urge you to take advice on this one.

    I would agree with you here that doing a database could open a whole new can of worms like a clients right to enforce action to have his data removed, the right to rectification and erasure of personal data, the right to object, the right to block certain uses of your information the list goes on.

    However the data protection act was mainly setup to protect individuals from companies and commercial uses of your information for purposes like marketing, cold calling etc etc.

    And at the end of it all if it saves one escort from harm then is done its job and its not like the client is going to even know he is in a database when you think about it and what are escorts going to do wth the data start a life of defrauding people openning up bank accounts or even worse start up a direct mailing company I doubt it.
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Escort Watch - go read its like the brothers Grimmer than Grim.

    Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Why not try a Tier system, if a client has 1 negative report they go onto your Database, if they get a second they go onto the database accesable by escorts, obviously if a client recives a very bad report he should go straight onto the escorts database.

    You could also rate the report on a scale of 1 to 5,

    1 being the lowest to 5 being the worst, i would imagine an example would be

    1 - Very unhygenic
    2 - Verbally abusive
    3 - Verbally abusive and threatening
    4 - Verbally abusive and physical contact
    5 - Actual Bodily harm.

    Just some idea's to get the ball rolling cause I have nothing to fear
    You can add all that to Escort Watch - and some of you should go and look on there - it is quite an eye opener although i would add its mostly about scissors to the throat and knives and a gun pointed at an escort - that sort of stuff that scares the likes of me - and now with this girl being attached - shocking i hope thats added on there cos it should be.

    L

  8. #8
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Reviews, cheats and liars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hi,

    We are thinking of trying to get the data ladies share with us about bad clients into a more organised format, like a bad clients database that could be accessed by mobile phone as well as Internet etc.

    However one massive problem I see with running bad client databases is how can you be sure reports from escorts are genuine?

    I mean, some escorts could abuse the system and submit good client details to it, for revenge if they get a bad review etc. How could we stop that from happening?

    I fear the whole thing could be easily abused and innocent clients could have their details in it. This is what puts me off the whole idea. But I would be interested in any suggestions as to how we could run a bad clients database whilst still being fair to clients.

    Pat x

    Pat turn all that on its head and ask yourself - how can you not stop clients that are peed off with life giving you an undeserved bad review.........

    I do think that there should be something other than Escort Watch - although it does do exactly what it says on the tin....... did that post re that lady that was torchured by mature sacha go onto Escort Watch - i also think that it should be posted on IIE - its in everyones benefit - all the London Escort Sites send to one another if there is a dangerous client - mind it is usually if the girls have reported it to the police/garda......difficult one still think that IIE should know about this.

    Liz

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Galway or anywhere really
    Posts
    54
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    On the Data Protection issue. The data protection act is really to protect information which can be used to identify an individual, name, prsi number etc. I dont believe phone numbers are covered under this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Bad Clients

    A Bad Client database, although in theory a good idea with great intentions, won't actually work ............... any punter who has his number listed on a Bad Client list will soon realise that escorts are not answering his phone and he will simply buy a new 10 euro sim card and get a booking with any escort he wishes to meet.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •