Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention Gooner (confidential)

Smile Gooner

I am a Gooner too!

Default your all wrong

itss plain to c that your all wrong on this topic and that the only team to support in the present day is manchester united so anna if your lookin for a team to support which your probably not its got to be united

here r a few reasons,

17 domestic leagues 7 old leagues,10 premierships

11 fa cups thats a record

2 leagues cups

3 european cups

1 uefa cup winners cup

1 uefa super cup

1 intercontinental cup

i know all liverpool fans will say we,ve got more but until u win the premiership i refuse to listen to any of them

Quote Originally Posted by galwayboy23 View Post
    itss plain to c that your all wrong on this topic and that the only team to support in the present day is manchester united so anna if your lookin for a team to support which your probably not its got to be united

here r a few reasons,

2 leagues cups

3 european cups

1 uefa cup winners cup

1 uefa super cup

1 intercontinental cup

i know all liverpool fans will say we,ve got more but until u win the premiership i refuse to listen to any of them
    typical manu nonsense -

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    What is gooner?
    Can i be one too?

arsenal are red
    chelsea are blue
    fabregas is magic
    so are you !

i dub thee an honorary gooner -

you're one of us now anna !

Reviews

Anna would look great in a gunners kit.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Anna would look great in a gunners kit.
    she d look great in any kit.

Including her birthday suit,
    Westside.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    Its nice to see a few "GOONERS" are on the site but "Roryman" - don't make me laugh!!!!

"a small London Football Club which hasnt won anything for years" - HA!!!!!

Q1. What is the capacity and pitch size of "The Emirates Stadium" and "Stamford Bridge"?

Q2. How many years did it take "Chelski" to win "The Premiership" from the last time they won "The League" title"?

Q3. How many honours/trophies have you won?

A1. Arsenal - 60,000 seats and pitch size 113 x 76m Chelsea - 41,841 seats and pitch size 103 x 67m. (1 nil to Arsenal)

A2. Chelski only ever won the "old league championship" once in 1954/55 and "the premiership" in 2004/5 - thats 50 years!!!!!! Arsenal won the "old league championship" in 1990/91 and "the premiership" in 1997/98. (2 nil to Arsenal)

A3. Chelsea have won: 2 x Premiership titles; 1 x "old" League title; 4 x FA Cups; 4 x League Cups; 3 x Charity/Community Shields; 2 x Cup Winners Cups; 1 x Super Cup

Arsenal have won: 3 x Premiership titles; 10 x "old" League titles; 10 x FA Cups; 2 x League Cups; 11 + 1 shared x Charity/Community Shields; 1 x Cup Winners Cup; 1 x Fairs Cup. (3 nil to Arsenal)

I won't bother going into the history of "failed" managers you've had - except to say that the sacked portugese manager you had, Jose Moaniehole, actually took the title of "Most Hated Manager" in the premiership away from Alex Fergusmoan - and thats saying something!!!

Where as, Arsene Wenger is a well respected manager and coach all around the world.

And if i was to mention that WE are the ONLY team to EVER go a WHOLE SEASON UNBEATEN (2003/04) - well then i'd be just boasting!!!!!!

So "Annasavicha" - it would be advisable to give "Chelski" the elbow and become a young GOONER and be part of the "Pride of London" and one of the most exciting football teams in the world!!!

And to "Roryman" and fellow "Chelski" supporters -

"Remember it's better to be thought a fool quietly, than to open your mouth and prove it."

PS - Our "youngsters" just knocked 6 goals past Sheffield Utd - 3 x goals by a 19 year old, 2 x goals by a 20 year old and 1 x goal by a 16 year old!!!!!!

Sorry - I'm boasting again!!!!!!!

Im sorry but what division are sheffield in........mmmmmmm not premiership.
    Now Chelsea on the other hand are playing a premiership team and winning
    look and learn and listen - Arsenal is just another name for the french national
    team - think they have one player that plays for englad - sadly thats terrible
    chelsea however have the most England National players and whats more we
    even have the captain of England in our team.......

Oh dear, when you support a real team and all that ........ maybe in a couple of
    years arsenal will be better than they are...... start off well then bottle it - aka
    choke i do believe.

Now with regards to the newest stadium on the block.........very nice - still put you
    in terrible dept and owned mostly by a bank - a German bank at that - as for the
    pitch..........YOUR LAST PITCH WASN'T THE CORRECT SIZE IT WAS SMALL AND
    SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN USED FOR PREMIERSHIP GAMES.

Go on boys, ask me another............ Rory we dont need another supporter that
    doesn't know what a Gooner is - cos lets face it, who gives a rats arse who gooners
    are - cos lets face it who are they...???

AS THE BBC SPORT PUTS IT .......... PORTSMOUTH THRASHED BY CHELSEA......

OH THERES THE THING X 2 PREMIERSHIPS......... 0 ......... 4 NOT BAD....FUCKING
    BRILLIANT......... BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK........OR GOLD MAYBE. CIAO BOYS X

Default emer shits stadium

Arsenal Wankers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Poster_26558.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	5447  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Living in the passed........still

Quote Originally Posted by galwayboy23 View Post

here r a few reasons,

2 leagues cups

3 european cups

1 uefa cup winners cup

1 uefa super cup

1 intercontinental cup

the trouble with gooners is - they live in the past - its all about the now and not then.......... Ciao for now blue is the colour and football is the name ............ No more lucky lucky arsenal - sorry guys, you choke........

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Another win for the boys........lifes good

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Arsenal Wankers

BUNCH OF FRENCH ARSEHOLES........STILL GOT TWO NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAMS IN ONE COUNTRY - JUST THEY AREN'T NICE -

DON'T TALK ABOUT BUYING ANNA A NICE FOOTBALL KIT HIGHWAY MAN - DO IT - A LOVELY GUY FROM BELFAST BOUGHT MY SON AND MYSELF SHIRTS.......OF COURSE I HAD TO SHOW HIM HOW IT WOULD LOOK WHEN I WORE IT FOR BED - AND IT WAS JUST FINE - THANKFULLY ITS RUGBY - ONLY WEAR CHELSEA SHIRTS IN AND OUT OF BED.

STILL YOU HAVE SOME TEAMS I DO BELIEVE IN IRELAND - HOW UNPATRIOTIC OF YOU AND POSSIBLY WRONG TO SUPPORT ENGLISH TEAMS........MIND YOU DONT HAVE MUCH OF A NATIONAL TEAM EITHER DO YOU REALLY - COME TO THAT NONE OF BRITAIN DOES

NOW IF WE COULD UNITE ENGLAND IRELAND AND WALES NORTHERN IRELAND - FOR A TEAM - WE COULD HAVE A GREAT TEAM.......MAYBE???

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IRISH SUPPORTING MAN CITY SOON COS YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL........ ITS AN ENEY, MEANY, MINEY, MO THING - THEN AGAIN IF YOU ARE A TRUE SUPPORTER OF YOUR LOCAL, AND I MEAN LOCAL TEAM LIKE ME THEN YOU CHOSE CHELSEA .........

STILL WANT A RIDE ON THAT CART OF YOURS......... JUST NOT SURE IF I WILL BE TOURING FOR A WHILE, DUE TO THE A) HATE ON THIS SITE FOR ME AND THE TERRIBLE STUFF THAT I READ - CANT THINK OF A GOOD REASON TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS JUST TO COME HOME IN A BODY BAG.......... B) SAME SHITS HAPPENING NOW IN GLASGOW GIRL GOT BEATEN BY THREE MEN - SPLEAN RUPTURED AND BROKEN RIBS - SHE IS HOSPITALISED .......... SO WHEN YOU GUYS THINK THAT 300 EUROS IS A LOT OF MONEY FOR AN HOUR - YOU NEED TO SEE THAT THERE IS DANGER MONEY INVOLVED.........

SHAME REALLY - COS TO LET JUST A FEW RUIN IT FOR ME IS VERY UNFAIR - STILL THATS THE THING WITH LIFE - IT JUST AIN'T FAIR........... CIAO xxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast