Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladoooooooooooo????????

Default Ladoooooooooooo????????

Hey ladooooooooo just a private q for ya.Will you wax my arse for me?

Heartfelt Thanks in Advance,
    Westside

Reviews

im sure naomi would do that for you!!!
    but laser hair removal is better!!!!

Default I want to,..................

get it done in the back of a bus.

To break the monotony of everyday living,
    Westside.

4. Wink westside quote

I know this is off the subject but I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time. Where did you get your quote. Because I wouldn't dare ask if you piss your pants......... mmmmmm or is that a kink that you charge or pay for

Lani with Lots of Love

Dublin 0868728232
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	body.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	5426  

Default Why hello Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by noirblanc View Post
    I know this is off the subject but I've been meaning to ask you this for a long time. Where did you get your quote. Because I wouldn't dare ask if you piss your pants......... mmmmmm or is that a kink that you charge or pay for

Lani with Lots of Love

Dublin 0868728232
    how are you ,you shiney little babe you?The quote?Just something that popped into my head.My head is like that.Things pop into it now and then,you know random stuff like why spiders have eight legs,why doors open and close.You know intellectual stuff.As for it being a kink,naw im not into watersports except swimming ,diving etc.Im a smooch kinda guy.The bang bang will always be the same but the smooch smooch is always different.

Regards,
    Westside.

Hey heres a fun fact.My brother once slept on the top bunk in a caravan and i was on the bottom bunk.He had to go a piss in his pants.I was awakened to a wet ,smelly bed.Jesus ill get him back yet though.Waiting twenty plus years but god ill get him back.Its not like i can get on top of him you know.Not like that in Westville at all.

Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Just something that popped into my head.My head is like that.
    Now now westie are you sure it just popped into your head or did you read on a greeting card?? either way i'm sure you will be impressed your quote made it onto Wiki, mind you i'll have to contact them cause they seem to be unaware it was you that originally came up with it!!

Anonymous - Wikiquote

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Now now westie are you sure it just popped into your head or did you read on a greeting card?? either way i'm sure you will be impressed your quote made it onto Wiki, mind you i'll have to contact them cause they seem to be unaware it was you that originally came up with it!!

Anonymous - Wikiquote
    never saw it there.Never even saw that site.

Looks like i lost out on being famous,
    Westside.

Now that the quote is old news im changing it.Actually ill add a new one.

Question Good Evening Sexy Westie

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    never saw it there.Never even saw that site.

Looks like i lost out on being famous,
    Westside.

Now that the quote is old news im changing it.Actually ill add a new one.

So....where is the new quote West???

I canīt wait to read it.....

Smile I like kiwis

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post

Anonymous - Wikiquote
    This site very helpfull Anon163....I have never seen it before but I like it very much

I will be picking from this site my first quote ever....

Default Hello you lovely little creature

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    So....where is the new quote West???

I canīt wait to read it.....
    my new quote is this one Sexy.

Live in the moment,take the batteries out of your clocks.

Lifes too short not to live in the moment Sexy.All the great masters of Zen and the Eastern ways emphasis this.Its like a good fart Sexy.you know its there all night and you have to go somewhere quiet to fart.And when you fart ,that moment when you totally attuned is living in the moment.Nothings else matters or enters your mind only that fart.come to think of it it will enter everyone elses nose but hey such is life.So Sexy all we need is to fill ourselves with farts and we are living the way of the masters.Speaking of farts wheres the ladooooooooooo?He throws his gayness at me all week and when i say go for me boy ,he is nowhere to be found.Ah well someday i might be sitting on a bus all lonely and a little hand comes along and fondles me.The ladooo returns.

WTF am i on about now?
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast