Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If kaiser bill wanted you - i want you more

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    They just make you hurt.........and i think that he does hurt ........... anyway..........

Don't you just love the Verve i know that i do........ well, well, well 85 and still not a home defeat - Loving Soloman aren't you.

xxx Lizzy
    hhhmm maybe "Space and Time" would have been better!
    One of my fave albums Liz

And we should have beat them - sorry but Nic is not up to scratch and I rate Kalou above him.
    What was it like? Good atmosphere? Still undefeated and FLYING HIGH. Should put 6 past the Potters
    Great to see Fergie and co all upset. Looks like you went straight home - no time for cocktails after? Did you get me anything from the MegaStore?

Looks like the Yanks might just do it - sob sob

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default You Don't Reckon Anelka Do You

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    hhhmm maybe "Space and Time" would have been better!
    One of my fave albums Liz

And we should have beat them - sorry but Nic is not up to scratch and I rate Kalou above him.
    What was it like? Good atmosphere? Still undefeated and FLYING HIGH. Should put 6 past the Potters
    Great to see Fergie and co all upset. Looks like you went straight home - no time for cocktails after? Did you get me anything from the MegaStore?

Looks like the Yanks might just do it - sob sob
    You lost me on the Yanks........

Bugger me Man City scoring 6 against Portsmouth - a team that i do reckon.......
    Anyway....Megga Store - you have to be joking its chokka on match days - It was
    electric and when we scored on the 80th minute.......it just exploded - as much as i
    hate arseholes i would have to say that the emirates statium is the dogs bollocks - really hate to say that though. We need to get a bigger stadium too but i don't see that happening until we win something big like the champs. league........

Gotta go want to watch the Man City game........ xxxx Lizzy

Liz after having such a nice chat last night - I'm sad I'm off your list boo hoo

Hopefully you'll post a pic in one of your 30 odd pair of boots

cheers

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Modem went along with about 100 pics on the computer

Quote Originally Posted by bootpervert View Post
    Liz after having such a nice chat last night - I'm sad I'm off your list boo hoo

Hopefully you'll post a pic in one of your 30 odd pair of boots

cheers

Well i didnt add you cos you are a pervert and i forgot your name too

I dont know if i still have any pics of me in boots but i dont have any
    boots that short - terrible picture ........ see if i can find an old disc and
    then send it to you personally - think i have one somewhere, just not
    to sure where and i'm a bit busy today so maybe later on if im not busy
    then.

Next time i come to dubbers i will bring a pair but i don't know where
    you are situated also if i come it will be the last time i do come to the
    Emeral Isle also the lovely Eurostar is back to that means that i can go
    to France.........Gay Paris........... have you ever been there it's great.

Kisses and will look i promise - thing is you have never stuck up for me
    either which might be another reason that i havent added you onto the
    list.......... xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Found boot pics for you have loads more though

liz after having such a nice chat last night - i'm sad i'm off your list boo hoo

hopefully you'll post a pic in one of your 30 odd pair of boots

cheers

enjoy these and i think a great picture.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35Liz .jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	5420  

Yummmm

great picture liz ... I'm hooked

I'm in the city centre..

And I think I stood up for you while some guy went crazy on you in the Chatroom

Hehe .. thanks for that - I've a smile from ear to ear now

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Another one just for you hun

Yummmm

great picture liz ... I'm hooked

I'm in the city centre..

And I think I stood up for you while some guy went crazy on you in the Chatroom

Hehe .. thanks for that - I've a smile from ear to ear now

Oh well i love you too.............xxxxxxxxxx

Name:	08Liz .jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	5422  

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

You lost me on the Yanks........

Bugger me Man City scoring 6 against Portsmouth - a team that i do reckon.......
    Anyway....Megga Store - you have to be joking its chokka on match days - It was
    electric and when we scored on the 80th minute.......it just exploded - as much as i
    hate arseholes i would have to say that the emirates statium is the dogs bollocks - really hate to say that though. We need to get a bigger stadium too but i don't see that happening until we win something big like the champs. league........

Gotta go want to watch the Man City game........ xxxx Lizzy
    ahhh a MOTD2 fan are we - what do you think of Adrian Chiles Liz? I think he is excellent, now if they could just get rid of that misery Hansen and push him back to BBC1 it will be all the better.......

Up the Arse !

ps is Mike Riley a complete tosser or what ?

Reviews

Hey!

My first good review!

Do you think I should raise my prices now?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Mike Riley............Remember When???

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    ahhh a MOTD2 fan are we - what do you think of Adrian Chiles Liz? I think he is excellent, now if they could just get rid of that misery Hansen and push him back to BBC1 it will be all the better.......

Up the Arse !

ps is Mike Riley a complete tosser or what ?
    Remember when someone pushed him and after about 8 seconds he reolised and fell backwards to the floor - talk about the bastard in the black.......jeeze mind with a name like Riley he could be Irish in which case i should keep my opinion to myself - still you said he was a tosser first.

Hansen - I like him, i would love to know how he got that scar on his face - always fascinates me..... as for Adrian Chiles - he does make MOTD2 a bit of a giggle - made a great cock-up last night.

Me likes it when there isn't Lee Dixon on there too and just the lovely Mr Peacock..... yummy..........

The Irish Snooker player with the cut all the way down his face how did he get that - cant think of his name - but he is deffoe Irish cos the Irish and the Scottish seem to have that sport sown up.

One final thing - why has the Gooner got the same pikkie as you, not very original but then you are both gooners aren't you which would have to make you someone that loves the French and just has black and white tv.......tee hee............

Wish there was a guy that was a Doctor on here or a nurse cos i want to know how long you have to keep those strips on and the glue on the top of them......cos the black eye is looking so much better still hurts a tadd..........

Hey you have to feel for the bootpervert on here, love to send him pics of me in nothing much but boots........ guessing the girls hate that i have so many pictures, still if only they reolised that i am not so much of a lady but a ladette - when i was in Ireland the first time it was when the footie was on so i asked could i have the tv on - didnt get one complaint. Infact some were more than happy as when their phones rang they said they were in the pub watching the footie........love a good liar (white lies of course!)

Ciao for now........ Mike Riley is a count without the 'o' but then so is that arsehole on here called father rob......what a jerk.

Name:	12Liz .jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	5427  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12