Westside after you left the chatroom poor naomi was so distraught about it I mean the girl just would not shut up about how much she loves you, she want a relationship, she want to be with you forever and ever and ever will he take me shopping to penny's do you think he likes me my god then she got desperate about how you seen another "lady of the night", thats when she was going to take you for everything getting the divorce lawyers involved...

Then she changes her mind and loves you, the girl changes direction like someone pissing into the wind ffs!!!

Now my point in all this is westside I really feel for you she must have the ears burnt off you she talks that much and does not shut up ffs !!!

I know she is sexy but jeez we all have limits and then how the hell do you get her off the phone when you say goodnight its like an hour of saying goodnight with her.

Just imagining you two all snuggled up in bed waiting for some action then she goes on about her day and on and on and on and on.........