Thread: Naomi And Westide - I feel for you

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Naomi And Westide - I feel for you

Westside after you left the chatroom poor naomi was so distraught about it I mean the girl just would not shut up about how much she loves you, she want a relationship, she want to be with you forever and ever and ever will he take me shopping to penny's do you think he likes me my god then she got desperate about how you seen another "lady of the night", thats when she was going to take you for everything getting the divorce lawyers involved...

Then she changes her mind and loves you, the girl changes direction like someone pissing into the wind ffs!!!

Now my point in all this is westside I really feel for you she must have the ears burnt off you she talks that much and does not shut up ffs !!!

I know she is sexy but jeez we all have limits and then how the hell do you get her off the phone when you say goodnight its like an hour of saying goodnight with her.

Just imagining you two all snuggled up in bed waiting for some action then she goes on about her day and on and on and on and on.........

Default Ah ladooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Westside after you left the chatroom poor naomi was so distraught about it I mean the girl just would not shut up about how much she loves you, she want a relationship, she want to be with you forever and ever and ever will he take me shopping to penny's do you think he likes me my god then she got desperate about how you seen another "lady of the night", thats when she was going to take you for everything getting the divorce lawyers involved...

Then she changes her mind and loves you, the girl changes direction like someone pissing into the wind ffs!!!

Now my point in all this is westside I really feel for you she must have the ears burnt off you she talks that much and does not shut up ffs !!!

I know she is sexy but jeez we all have limits and then how the hell do you get her off the phone when you say goodnight its like an hour of saying goodnight with her.

Just imagining you two all snuggled up in bed waiting for some action then she goes on about her day and on and on and on and on.........

Shes found herself a bf.Mr Roryman.

This popped into my mind,dont know why.

YouTube - In The Air Tonight Music Video

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by westside; 20-09-08 at 14:13. Reason: speleld herslfe wrngo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Sorry Mr West, but I have dumped her for Hot Liz (tm)
    Maybe you two neighbours can get cosy when she comes to borrow a cup of sugar?

Smile Hi West

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    I didnīt find a bf.Mr.Royman

I have only eyes for you West

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Sorry Mr West, but I have dumped her for Hot Liz (tm)
    Maybe you two neighbours can get cosy when she comes to borrow a cup of sugar?
    Out of her closet or you will find that i am going to be another ex...........

Sorry it had to be said .................

West Ham did you see 3 tee hee......... thats what happens when you poach.

Poor old Newcastle too and i do so love them

Sunderland .........Ohhhhhhhh scarey hey wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of their manager

Arseholes well have to see what they do later........

It was that fella Hunt at reading that smaked cech in the head wasn't it.......

Speak to you soon.......... if you get that Naomi out of your closet or we are history.

I look forward to seeing that you have complied with my DEMAND..........

Your luver and those shell suits, you know you want one........come on.......you so do i mean turning up at my hotel wearing that - class act.......... xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Out of her closet or you will find that i am going to be another ex...........

Sorry it had to be said .................

West Ham did you see 3 tee hee......... thats what happens when you poach.

Poor old Newcastle too and i do so love them

Sunderland .........Ohhhhhhhh scarey hey wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of their manager

Arseholes well have to see what they do later........

It was that fella Hunt at reading that smaked cech in the head wasn't it.......

Speak to you soon.......... if you get that Naomi out of your closet or we are history.

I look forward to seeing that you have complied with my DEMAND..........

Your luver and those shell suits, you know you want one........come on.......you so do i mean turning up at my hotel wearing that - class act.......... xxx

And then ring you from reception, and even get my bag of swag taken up to your room!

oohhhhh The Arse are live on Sentanta - gotta laugh at the Scousers being held by Stoke!
    Have I got room amongst all my hoodlies for another shelly? Yeah of course!
    Nice to see ZOLAAAAAAAA! off to a good start.

Sexy means nothing to me babe, honest, just a bit of fun, you are THE ONE and always will be.
    Fancy a night at the dogs? We can go pick pocketing after!

Talking

[Sexy means nothing to me babe, honest, just a bit of fun, you are THE ONE and always will be.
    Fancy a night at the dogs? We can go pick pocketing after![/QUOTE]

Are you having problems with your new girlfriend already Roryman?????

Whats happened???

Did you saw West around?? Can you tell him I am looking for him, please.

Thank you Rory hopes everything gets better with you and Liz