Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Economy turn down-Recession

Exclamation Economy turn down-Recession

We are FUCKED!!!!!!!!
    Business are dead!!!!!!
    In London same problem

Reviews

Default Dont be so gloomy

Naomi you work in the oldest proffession on earth which has survived famines, wars, empires, fascism, communism, all kinds of religion freaks, diseases and goodness knows what else so you will be grand its the rest of us poor schmucks that are royally screwed
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

You should react like other markets have had to react ...
    That is lower your prices to suit the demand....
    The latest one to come to light here, in the housing market of all places, is "buy one get one free"

Default Yes Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    We are FUCKED!!!!!!!!
    Business are dead!!!!!!
    In London same problem
    we are all doommed ,doooomed.We will be living under our underwear.This will cheer you up Sexy,just for you.I know it will cheer you up.

YouTube - Eurovision 1980 Ireland Johnny Logan - What's Another Year

A lovely time,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    You should react like other markets have had to react ...
    That is lower your prices to suit the demand....
    The latest one to come to light here, in the housing market of all places, is "buy one get one free"
    Yeah, I saw that. Buy a €240k house here get a €40k house in Estonia. Noice!
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Recession my ass

Ok for a start we are not in a recession for fuck sake close to one yes !!! The economy needs to have a negative growth of 2 quaters to at least qualify as a recession

Secondly people who have bought these holiday homes and hope to rent them out to holiday makers to pay off the mortagage are going to be in deep shit when airlines continue to withdraw from these places...

Also irish people who have bought homes abroad where purchased at an inflated price and to sell up will be hard as local people cannot afford these prices..

Now what is funny is the government keep giving you all the excuse that its a global problem / crisis that is horse shit as we are one of 2 countries in the EU experiencing this type of slow down.

Question WELCOME TO PENNEYS shopping center

I went to "PENNEYS" in Cork just come back from it now!!!!!!!

It is my second visit to this shop, first was in Dublin last week.

I have bought some swimming wear to use in the pool as I forgot mine in Dublin.

I wonder if with all this GLOBAL TURN DOWN PENNEYS it is going to became my regular shop

I miss Brown Thomas my last visit to BT was two weeks ago & I have bought a lovely coat & a jacket from Polo Ralf Lauren so I´ve spend alot but I just can afford it anymore "WELCOME TO PENNEYS" from now on

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Ok for a start we are not in a recession for fuck sake close to one yes !!! The economy needs to have a negative growth of 2 quaters to at least qualify as a recession

Secondly people who have bought these holiday homes and hope to rent them out to holiday makers to pay off the mortagage are going to be in deep shit when airlines continue to withdraw from these places...

Also irish people who have bought homes abroad where purchased at an inflated price and to sell up will be hard as local people cannot afford these prices..

Now what is funny is the government keep giving you all the excuse that its a global problem / crisis that is horse shit as we are one of 2 countries in the EU experiencing this type of slow down.
    There's your theory out the window dublad.....
    we must be in a recession....Naoimi's shopping in penneys....
    It will a bad sign for us all if she ventures into Michael Guinneys....

Cool

maybe if u lower your prices u will get more business.
    irish people have less money than before so cant afford lifes luxurys at the current prices

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    We are FUCKED!!!!!!!!
    Business are dead!!!!!!
    In London same problem
    Evertbody has become price aware.Discretionary spending is down.We all have to reduce prices to sell our products.Relax it may only be temporary (1 or 2 years)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast