Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre Xmas Fling In Ireland tour dates!!!

Exclamation Pre Xmas Fling In Ireland tour dates!!!

Hi Guys,
    I had such an amazing time here in Ireland that I have decided I will be travelling to your shores again just before xmas for a pre xmas fling...My tour dates are listed below...

Belfast 23rd and 24th October
    Derry 25th til 27th October
    Letterkenny 28th October till 2nd November
    Sligo 3rd November
    Galway 4th November
    Wexford 5th November
    Limerick 6th til 9th November
    Cork 10th til 13th November
    Dublin 17th and 18th November( my dear friend lynne will be joining me for the naughty twos to treat you gents)

I look forward to entertaining you and having a swell time in Ireland kisses Hugs and snuggles Alyssaxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

ooops forgot kilkenny 14th til 16th november xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Default Delectable Duo will Be Availible In Dublin on Specified Dates!!!!!

Dubs Gents,
    Lushious Lynne will be with me for my two days in Dublin where we can get down and naughty....So for those of you that missed us before now is the time for a nice early xmas gift that you can unwrap and indulge in.....over an over again...Looking forward to seeing you all again....xxxx

Reviews

Default long way round

galway to wexford to limerick in 2 days.......that is a lot of travelling

Default Yeah I know planned a bit akwardly!!!

Yup its a bit akward the planning however alls arranged now so there we go.Its just the Galway to Wexford one thats a bit tough. Wexford to Limerick aint that bad... xxxxx

6. Default galway to wexford

it may be an awkward bit but the fans will be happy

Thanks I am also going to be happy to see you all there which is why my plans will remain unchanged and maybe a little surprise for wexford but will announce as soon as it is confirmed xxxxx

Wink Duo

Hi Alyssa,

I am looking forward to our duo on 5th of November in Wexford. I hope Wexford are ready

Gemma

Default Yes Surprise For Wexford Confirmed Lots of Kisses Hugs and Snuggles to Go around!!!

Gemma and Alyssa Duo experience will be availible in Wexford on the 5th Of November due to a high number of requests.....If you also want kisses hugs and snuggles from the two of us keep us posted!!! Both love costumes and fun xxxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Is heaven in Wexford???

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Gemma and Alyssa Duo experience will be availible in Wexford on the 5th Of November due to a high number of requests.....If you also want kisses hugs and snuggles from the two of us keep us posted!!! Both love costumes and fun xxxxx
    OMG Where do I get Wexford bus schedule???
    Feck it - I'll hire a helicopter!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast