Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre Xmas Fling In Ireland tour dates!!!

Exclamation Almost In Ireland!!!

Hi there Gents,
    Just a reminder that its almost time to have some fabulous companionship and sexy stuff come your way....Looking for some unrushed time and a very sexy passionate gfe experience, come and get your xmas treats early this year....Im all yours waiting to be expertly unwrapped and to deliver the ultimate GFE pleasures... Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa Jenkins (on tour soon) xxxxx
    P.S. This is my final tour in Ireland until the New Year xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Exclamation PS Date Changes

All dates will remain the same except letterkenny and sligo
    LetterKenny New Dates 28th 29th 30th and 31st October
    Sligo 1st 2nd and 3rd November
    xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Gemma and Alyssa Duo experience will be availible in Wexford on the 5th Of November due to a high number of requests.....If you also want kisses hugs and snuggles from the two of us keep us posted!!! Both love costumes and fun xxxxx

If Gemma is half as attractive as you Alyssa, it will be some duo experience for the wexford gents. Hope there able for it.

Default Tour starting soon!!!! Ireland here I come!!!

Thanks Chairman,
    I am sure Gemma is a very attractive Lady from what I have heard about her. I am looking forward to fun in Ireland. Gents this is my last tour in Ireland till the new year. Looking forward to entertaining you...Kisses and Hugs Alyssaxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12