Thread: Friday Last day in Dubs!!! Only back for a quick fling in November!!1

Exclamation Friday Last day in Dubs!!! Only back for a quick fling in November!!1

Hiya dubs gents
    Friday is my last day in dubs I look forward to meeting you and entertaining you. Advance appointments always preffered kisses and hugs alyssa 0872758938 xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Hi Alyssa,

Have to say thanks to you first - you are great and I'm already looking forward to you coming back to Dublin!!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Thank you sweetheart I had a ball what a true gent you are....Lynne will be joining me on the 17th and 18th November so a manage a trois sounds very likly ha ha gigles xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Talking Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Thank you sweetheart I had a ball what a true gent you are....Lynne will be joining me on the 17th and 18th November so a manage a trois sounds very likly ha ha gigles xxxxx
    That sounds amazing and gives me something to look forward to!!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

5. Default

hi there i tried to book you when you were in limerickj can i arrange something for when you return ??

Absolutly would love to meet you in Limerick pop me a pm kisses and cuddles alyssaxxx
    Bruce Almighty yes set yourself up for an amazing fantabulous twosome time xxxxx