Thread: Waky-Waky Cork city

Smile Waky-Waky Cork city

Good morning Cork, Waky-Waky chop, chop, chop, tut, tut, tut

How are you today?????

I might going to Kerry today as a tourist by car with my friend I will know after 11am.

Last nite We went for a drive to ValleyCotton, there was some amazing views. I could nearly see Galicia across the Atlantic. I am telling you something guys Cork Hills are by far much better looking stunning views that the ones you can see from Berbelly Hills in Holliwood USA. I mean it!!!!! What a paradise you have in Ireland

Thanks to my friend to drive around those beautifull places in Cork. Thank you very much honey I will never forget Ireland & the lovely, friendly, cheerfull Irish people I have meet while travelling all over the country. THANK YOU ALL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I just had my breaksfast so I am ready for action now, are you ready???
    Enjoy your day guys I am back to bed for a while waiting for your calls on 0870690369

its called ballycotton

Default Morning Sexy...........

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Good morning Cork, Waky-Waky chop, chop, chop, tut, tut, tut

How are you today?????

I might going to Kerry today as a tourist by car with my friend I will know after 11am.

Last nite We went for a drive to ValleyCotton, there was some amazing views. I could nearly see Galicia across the Atlantic. I am telling you something guys Cork Hills are by far much better looking stunning views that the ones you can see from Berbelly Hills in Holliwood USA. I mean it!!!!! What a paradise you have in Ireland

Thanks to my friend to drive around those beautifull places in Cork. Thank you very much honey I will never forget Ireland & the lovely, friendly, cheerfull Irish people I have meet while travelling all over the country. THANK YOU ALL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I just had my breaksfast so I am ready for action now, are you ready???
    Enjoy your day guys I am back to bed for a while waiting for your calls on 0870690369
    Very nice Sexy.Valleycotton ,cant wait until your back from Kerra.Try to go to Dangle or Ballyberriter or centtimetre strand.
    Ah seriously though Sexy it snice to see you enjoying yourself.

Morning Sexy,Goodnight Sexy,
    Westside.

Smile I over sleep today, shit!!!

Whoouuhhh Good morning again everybody

This full irish breakfast I´ve had this morning has put me to sleep again till now

I have like 30 missed calls from my last post this morning till now,

Well never mind I was nackered from my busy day yesterday in Cork

I am moving now to my third hotel God knows what my venture will be there but I hope it will be good hopefully

My trip to Kerry maybe Sunday.....2009