Thread: Kerry

Smile Kerry

I am off to Kerry now for a day out as I am not having any call in Crok at the moment and day is fab to go to Kerry.

I have never been in Kerry before so I will let you know all about Kerry later on tonite.

LOL, babe, u could stay in Dub and making money, or ask some girl about Cork before u left....Cork is total quiet, waste of time these days.

Smile kERRY CANCEL TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I am off to Kerry now for a day out as I am not having any call in Crok at the moment and day is fab to go to Kerry.

I have never been in Kerry before so I will let you know all about Kerry later on tonite.
    I coulndīt go to Kerry as I missed the tour bus so I called Ber but he was working then I called my friend which gave me the lift from Dublin to Cork and he is a fisherman so he told me he went fishing shrimps today so I am all by myself in Cork!!!!!!
    I took the tour bus in Cork city center but I have done it before so it was boring but what a lovely day.
    I am out in the hotel terrace enjoying the weather in Cork, here is Summer time!!!!!!

Later on I will go to the spa in this hotel just waiting for then to give me the room as they still cleaning it. I have moved hotel so this one is better because only woman use the spa.
    That means I can go with my underwear as I forgot my swimming wear in Dublin.
    I will go friday to Kerry from 8am till 9.30pm in a tour bus hopefully.

Default So hows your day going Sexy????

I coulndīt go to Kerry as I missed the tour bus so I called Ber but he was working then I called my friend which gave me the lift from Dublin to Cork and he is a fisherman so he told me he went fishing shrimps today so I am all by myself in Cork!!!!!!
    I took the tour bus in Cork city center but I have done it before so it was boring but what a lovely day.
    I am out in the hotel terrace enjoying the weather in Cork, here is Summer time!!!!!!

Later on I will go to the spa in this hotel just waiting for then to give me the room as they still cleaning it. I have moved hotel so this one is better because only woman use the spa.
    Apart from going swimming in your drawers and getting thrown out of the pool,missing the bus to Kerry and changing hotels and now getting thrown put of your room and enjoying the sun with a few dark clouds forming.Whats up Sexy?Need a hat to get into Kerry?Our will they let you in with your drawers on?On Friday in a tour bus or the back of a donkey (a client?).Anyway enjoy your stay Sexy.

a simple life,
    Westside.

Reviews

thanks for sharing that with us all.... i will sleep better tonight knowing that naomi is enjoying the weather in cork..buy a swim suit and hat..... for fuck sake.