Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Do escorts ever escort ???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under a palm tree
    Posts
    533
    Reviews
    16

    Default Do escorts ever escort ???

    Just a question to the ladies and punters alike.

    Punters Have you ever used an Escort to escort you to a function etc ?

    Escorts do you accompany many gentlemen to functions.

    I'm only asking cause reading the boards and reviews there seems to be no actual escorting but a lot of shagging going on !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile It is my expeciallity, trips I love trips!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Just a question to the ladies and punters alike.

    Punters Have you ever used an Escort to escort you to a function etc ?

    Escorts do you accompany many gentlemen to functions.

    I'm only asking cause reading the boards and reviews there seems to be no actual escorting but a lot of shagging going on !
    I am a professional escort & GFE & Accompany men in their trips is my expeciallity
    I have beeen accompany many men in their trips.
    I have been last time accompany a gentleman to his trip to Rome in Italy were IŽve bougth my new Prada bags this year Thanks Sir, you have made me very happy endeed.

    I have been in Africa(Kenia) for a week, Sir-lanka, Monaco several times, New York, Paris, Swiszterland, France, Spain, Caribean Islands, Italy, England & Ireland country sides all accompany single men in their business or pleasure trips.
    It cost them about 1000euros/poundes to 1500euros/pounds per day 24 hours
    0870690369 sexy for your business trips

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile More trips

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I am a professional escort & GFE & Accompany men in their trips is my expeciallity
    I have beeen accompany many men in their trips.
    I have been last time accompany a gentleman to his trip to Rome in Italy were IŽve bougth my new Prada bags this year Thanks Sir, you have made me very happy endeed.

    I have been in Africa(Kenia) for a week, Sir-lanka, Monaco several times, New York, Paris, Swiszterland, France, Spain, Caribean Islands, Italy, England & Ireland country sides all accompany single men in their business or pleasure trips.
    It cost them about 1000euros/poundes to 1500euros/pounds per day 24 hours
    0870690369 sexy for your business trips
    Also I have accompany gentleman to their visit to Opera concerts, music conters, theater, lunch, horse races, horse riding, fishing, trips in vintage cars, flights in helicopter....& more. Not always is sex involve in this day trips.
    Thank you & I hope to been helpful in your question above.

  4. #4
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Just a question to the ladies and punters alike.

    Punters Have you ever used an Escort to escort you to a function etc ?

    Escorts do you accompany many gentlemen to functions.

    I'm only asking cause reading the boards and reviews there seems to be no actual escorting but a lot of shagging going on !

    I find it hard to believe that you can even be asking - although i find it hard to read that the other lady can barely spell one of the Countries correctly that she says she has been to, surely she must know how to spell them if she has been there - or has she???

    The reason that lots of ladies in Ireland don't get to go travelling i do believe is because they don't have websites - it's an absolute must if you want to get Clients that want to meet with you - also you have to know how to get yourself up high on the google rankings.

    Not much else i can add to that - Naomi you really need to spell check - looks bad not to even be able to spell Switzerland - Ciao xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz-feb 12.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	5343  

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Smile I never went to University

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I find it h ard to believe that you can even be asking - although i find it hard to read that the other lady can barely spell one of the Countries correctly that she says she has been to, surely she must know how to spell them if she has been there - or has she???

    The reason that lots of ladies in Ireland don't get to go travelling i do believe is because they don't have websites - it's an absolute must if you want to get Clients that want to meet with you - also you have to know how to get yourself up high on the google rankings.

    Not much else i can add to that - Naomi you really need to spell check - looks bad not to even be able to spell Switzerland - Ciao xxx
    You donŽt need to know how to read or write to became an escort.
    You only need to be sexy & a good fun person to be with
    And the most important is that you really want to became an escort as I do, I love it
    I have been even in more countries with gentlemen who have paid me to go with them to those countries but I didnŽt list down above. That was enough to answer the question.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Smile Fondling the candy

    When I firsted started here I was all about taking girls out to dinner, concerts etc, then as time went on I was all about lap dancing and fondling boobies
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  7. #7
    JOMJOM Guest

    Default

    Long time observer/lurker on this site...rare poster. Why would you want to pay any lady who advertises on this site to accompany you to any kind of event?????? I realise the old fashioned defintion for an escort is 'someone to attend or accomany someone to an event or social occassion'. However the ladies on this site advertise to sell their bodies & different holes for your pleasure (sometimes).....& seperate you from your hard earned cash at ridiculous extortinate cost..............

    Bring on the usual abusive responses or supposed intellectual BS that will follow!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you can even be asking - although i find it hard to read that the other lady can barely spell one of the Countries correctly that she says she has been to, surely she must know how to spell them if she has been there - or has she???

    The reason that lots of ladies in Ireland don't get to go travelling i do believe is because they don't have websites - it's an absolute must if you want to get Clients that want to meet with you - also you have to know how to get yourself up high on the google rankings.

    Not much else i can add to that - Naomi you really need to spell check - looks bad not to even be able to spell Switzerland - Ciao xxx
    well miss Hilton naomi is spanish so english is not her first language, I wonder can u speak
    and read and write in spanish as well as naomi can in english? Probably not

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under a palm tree
    Posts
    533
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Apart from Sexi Naoimi any other views ????

    Hot Lizzy said "I find it hard to believe that you can even be asking ",
    However don't reckon any guy would bring an "Escort" to any event to where his
    colleagues, boss, relations, friends etc would be present or even a chance of bumping into someone you know.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you can even be asking - although i find it hard to read that the other lady can barely spell one of the Countries correctly that she says she has been to, surely she must know how to spell them if she has been there - or has she???

    The reason that lots of ladies in Ireland don't get to go travelling i do believe is because they don't have websites - it's an absolute must if you want to get Clients that want to meet with you - also you have to know how to get yourself up high on the google rankings.

    Not much else i can add to that - Naomi you really need to spell check - looks bad not to even be able to spell Switzerland - Ciao xxx
    Have to agree with Ber. Naomi has a better grip of English than most of us have of Spanish. Thankfully not even the late, and in some eyes great, QPH, had such a high opinion of themselves as this woman!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •