Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue40 View Post
    Provocative or what? Its obviously not too bothered by carrying crabs!
    Dear Mr skyblue40,
    The review was done in May. There must be more punters who met me after that and complaining I have crabs. Just because one review was postered & he only has 1 review and registered 2 weeks before. I did ask him to prove that but he didn't show up. At least there must be somebody here who met before get crabs within that period if that was true.

Please google for crabs.... before saying that I have it. I believe you guys are well educated and intelligent.

I am really uncomfortable with this issue. If you never meet me and don't like me so much, I just asking a favour. Please leave me alone. That's all I asked. I never wrote on this message board to make people uncomfortable. My apologies...

Dear Mr Delmonte,
    I cannot prove to you that I don't have it on this message board. I'm sorry if you get offended. As I say, please meet me if you have doubts. But obviously you are not interested in transsexual or me. I cannot prove to you on this board. I hope you do understand that this is a very serious accusation. Please put it this way. If you never want to meet me and really trusted the fake review, you don't have to see me. I really hope those genuine punters who met before will still have faith in me.

Take care.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by tspetite; 16-09-08 at 19:22.

Reviews

Perhaps this reply should have been posted instead of the first one you posted which did seem insensitive at the time!

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue40 View Post
    Perhaps this reply should have been posted instead of the first one you posted which did seem insensitive at the time!
    Please put yourself in my shoe and people keep on trying to prove that you're very bad. It's a very sensitive issue and it was explained a few months ago on the other thread but it is still the same issue. It is a very sad situation and I'm depressed.
    Last edited by tspetite; 16-09-08 at 19:44.

Reviews

She-males are not my thing but I wish them well. What puzzles me about this crabs thing is that I believe that you have to have hair to have crabs and in any photos that I have seen of girls with dicks, they are shaven. Is this not the case with Ts Petite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12