Thread: Health and safety (some good news)

Default Health and safety (some good news)

Most industries work with health and safety inspections etc. After a conversation between myself and 2 other guys and out of genuine concern we decided to check on some (number between 1 and 10) girls we were told offered the big one uncovered. I am happy to say the rumours were false and I have the ringing in my ear from insults for asking as proof.

Apologies for any distress caused to individuals when clearing these person’s names, cleanliness is next to godliness

Reviews

Talking your a twat

complete twat

Default Get a life saddo

Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    Most industries work with health and safety inspections etc. After a conversation between myself and 2 other guys and out of genuine concern we decided to check on some (number between 1 and 10) girls we were told offered the big one uncovered. I am happy to say the rumours were false and I have the ringing in my ear from insults for asking as proof.

Apologies for any distress caused to individuals when clearing these person’s names, cleanliness is next to godliness
    Did you enjoy wasting the girls time??

Default no

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck1 View Post
    Did you enjoy wasting the girls time??
    I am a regular visitor of the people who advertise here and aftering hearing about some rumours I decided to check. I didnt post names as has been done in the past and now I am satisfied I was right, you can sit there and judge this if you like and when someone comes to light through someone else you can judge them too. Whatever you do dont do anything. For the time of a ph call i have confirmed this to be false and some of these people are people i have visited. I would take a couple of insults over something deadly anyday

Waste of time? i dont think so