Thread: Paws, Ghostbusters and Westside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink Paws, Ghostbusters and Westside

I have been getting these pms from Paws lately and I felt that I should share with you fine folk, it seems that Paws wants to be a ghostbuster its true bless him

He went out and bought his little backpack that shoots a really cool red beam of light he was so excited. He couldn't get the uniform so he stole some old man's janitor overalls poor man didnt deserve to be left naked like that paws ffs. He printed his name out on a piece of paper and stuck it on his cool new sweaty smelling of old man's balls uniform. He told me everyday he packs his tino teletubbies lunchbox with jam sandwiches and a juice to be ready for action.

Then.......

It happened.....

He gets a call !!!

Hes really excited and can't wait he jumps in his nissan micra and plays dolly 9 - 5 to get him pumped up ready to ghost bust some ass

When he got there he got the shock of his life it was some 80 year old wrinkly granny whose idea of sexy is sitting on the couch naked and showing paws her steamy and sexy trick smoking a cigarette from her pussy, she then says in her sexiest voice ever...Paws I want you and smiles and shows your toothless gummy mouth

Jesus paws old grannies love a man in uniform don't you know

He was devastated.. he ran home and told me and thats when I had to break it to him..

Theres no such thing as ghostbusters, now the poor guy sits on E-I all fuckin day hoping thats some one will call to catch a ghost poor fella

When theres something strange in the neighbourhood who you going to call westie the teletubby hell even show up in full costume and chase you around your house

In his spare time he likes to fuck barney up the ass, how do you like that barney huh love me now do you, want to hug me will you, a happy fuckin family are we

"whose your daddy !!!!"
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 11-09-08 at 08:14.

Reviews

Wow how void and uninteresting does your life have to be for you to think all that up and then sit down and type it all out.

Maybe you should find a hobby? Mini-golf? Philately? Hell, even coleopterology would be a better use of your time that this.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

3. Thumbs down Sad Lad

Dub Lad you are a sad sad lad. Take punterminators advice

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Wow how void and uninteresting does your life have to be for you to think all that up and then sit down and type it all out.

Maybe you should find a hobby? Mini-golf? Philately? Hell, even coleopterology would be a better use of your time that this.
    To be fair it doesn't take that long maybe 5 - 10 mins

But thanks for reading you make it all worth while

Punterminator's idea of a good time is to go to a crackhead public loo and stick his pole into the hole and get sucked by mr. newpunter let the good times roll punterminator yeah !!!