Thread: Conning Dolly Apparantly Jaysus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Unhappy I'm A ConArtist Now FFS

A girl was being harrassed one night and posted the number in the chatroom Kieree was there but guess he asleep after wanking whatever, anyways she was getting hundreds of messages so I said one night that I would ring a friend who worked for a phone company to check the number and see if he could pull up a location, now I am not god I can't control wheather a fuckin dumbass pimp registers a number. So I got a location and thats fine gave the girl the addy. Now I did call the fucker a few times and yes I did accidently show my number ffs it was a mistake jeez then I got all the messages pain in the perverbial, in the end they knew where I live, I know where he lives and so it was left at that again I fucked up shouldn't have let them find me ffs I'm only human..

Because a long time ago I posted about Blackmailing-Scam-Fraud that was going around and I informed people that yes it was happening he seems to think that its "NOT" a coincidence, also because I am a hustler, conman and my father was which is no-ones business by the way

So if you hear on the news a bank was held up or a bar of choclate stolen from a shop its not a coincidence oh no I did that !!!

Owh this will make you laugh westie jaysus you know that girl that i saved *cough cough* well... Remember here I asked for advice about a girl I knew who was involved with a pimp well a guy pmmed me about ruama I got intouch with them and told a nice lady about the situation got the girl to call ruama after speaking to her and she did eventually we kept intouch but over time we just stopped, she was helped get a job etc etc... life went on.

Paws seems to think i conned that poor girl wtf scandalous

Scaring Girls...

Paws said I was scaring another girl aswell but ffs paws she was my neighbour for ages and ages she knows where I live if your that concerned ask her to ring the gardai and they can come round and we'll have biscuits and tea yeah !!!
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 09-09-08 at 09:48.