Thread: Goodbye..

Reviews

Default Goodbye..

jeez lads somebody has got to pass comment someone has got to speak up from the point of view of someone who has Nothing to do with this ongoing argument between regular posters on this website, 'he said this no u said it first' childish bickering name calling taking sides is so disinteresting to all of us who have Nothing to do with this argument It has almost become more ridiculous & outrageous as the stupid stupid people who submit false reviews

I'm taking time out from posting I've no doubt others have too, regular posters have done themselves no favors continually going on I'll see you all again sometime (not that anyone will miss me!) Don't take life too serious Good luck.......

Reviews

see ya later bud.

you regular contributions will sorely missed

nbt

Reviews

Red face The Experienced One

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    jeez lads somebody has got to pass comment someone has got to speak up from the point of view of someone who has Nothing to do with this ongoing argument between regular posters on this website, 'he said this no u said it first' childish bickering name calling taking sides is so disinteresting to all of us who have Nothing to do with this argument It has almost become more ridiculous & outrageous as the stupid stupid people who submit false reviews

I'm taking time out from posting I've no doubt others have too, regular posters have done themselves no favors continually going on I'll see you all again sometime (not that anyone will miss me!) Don't take life too serious Good luck.......
    I agree with your sentiments EP even though I am one of the guilty party which upsets you ............... I will say that I usually only hit back when hit first but I know that is of little consequence to you, sorry.

I do hope you don't leave us for too long ............ I am one of those who will miss your contributions here.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Cheerio

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post

and oh yep see you tommorow

I hate ppl that leave and then come back in a few hours
    Westside

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Red face FFS Westie

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    and oh yep see you tommorow

I hate ppl that leave and then come back in a few hours
    Westside
    Westie you are always doing it to going away to run around with the other tele fuckin tubbies till you realise they don't want westie in their cool gang

[QUOTE=experienced punter;39650]jeez lads somebody has got to pass comment someone has got to speak up from the point of view of someone who has Nothing to do with this ongoing argument between regular posters on this website, 'he said this no u said it first' childish bickering name calling taking sides is so disinteresting to all of us who have Nothing to do with this argument It has almost become more ridiculous & outrageous as the stupid stupid people who submit false reviews

I'm taking time out from posting I've no doubt others have too, regular posters have done themselves no favors continually going on I'll see you all again sometime (not that anyone will miss me!) Don't take life too serious Good luck.......[/QUOTE]

Interesting.................Hmmm ..........

' Gordons Alive!!!!!!'