Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Romantic?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default Romantic?

    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Is the escort experience ever "romantic"?

    Or is it always just about 2 (or 3) sweaty people exchanging bodily fluids!

    Please, regale us with your romantic moments

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    At a halting Site near you
    Posts
    67
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Ask those two sad pricks Rover and Godfather I hear they are very knowledgable about that type of situation

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs down No Romance Without Finance!!!

    Romance and Escorting should never cross paths ................ or it will, as pointed out by Starbuck in his own unique and delightful way, end in tears.

    Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 07-09-08 at 20:10.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Stick to escorting......you know how much it will cost you each time (give or take the hidden extras), you have a great choice, and you can take it or leave it as and when you wish.

    Get into a relationship and you pay bigtime, or worse still marriage, and you'll be paying for it for the rest of your life.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Guys, guys,
    I'm not talking about falling in love or a r/ship

    Just a romantic situation or experience.

    Perhaps having dinner with an escort first, or finding the room lit with scented candles etc

    anything vaguely romantic , and different to "had shower then got down to business!!!!)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Smile Holiday

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Guys, guys,
    I'm not talking about falling in love or a r/ship

    Just a romantic situation or experience.

    Perhaps having dinner with an escort first, or finding the room lit with scented candles etc

    anything vaguely romantic , and different to "had shower then got down to business!!!!)
    Is a holiday romantic enough for you Roryman? Okay, love making in the sea (fully naked)on a deserted moon-lit beach after mid-night on a Greek island. Fact not fiction in this case. Even I could'nt make this one up. I did'nt make the mile high club on the flights there or back, but at least I got my diving license and it was an unforgettable experience.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    To take an escort for a meal and then back to the hotel room would require an evening date which is 4 hours or the overnight. Of course it would have to be an escort you've seen before otherwise it would be risky. Imagine spending a whole evening or night with an escort you didn't click with. You would have to stay as there would've been alot of money exchanged and you wouldn't want it to to be a total failure. This is more of what a courtesan would offer than a regular escort. Are there any escorts who advertise themselves as courtesans.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Is the escort experience ever "romantic"?

    Or is it always just about 2 (or 3) sweaty people exchanging bodily fluids!

    Please, regale us with your romantic moments
    If one were of a cynical nature, one might suggest that a realtionship/marriage IS an escort experience which turns 'romantic'.

    romance = buy her dinner/gifts/engagement ring/wedding/house/childrens education etcetera for an occasional cuddle and ride and you get to meet all her fascinating family and get to listen to their adventurous life stories at every wedding do/christening/ birthday party/confirmation/funeral and of course that unforgettable christmas dinner !!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I was thinking more if you met an escort, for the 2nd or 3rd time
    and she had made an extra special effort for you or something

    Or maybe on the first "date", you walk in expecting the usual and instead get "romanced" a bit first

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cork City
    Posts
    89

    Default Money Money

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    To take an escort for a meal and then back to the hotel room would require an evening date which is 4 hours or the overnight. Of course it would have to be an escort you've seen before otherwise it would be risky. Imagine spending a whole evening or night with an escort you didn't click with. You would have to stay as there would've been alot of money exchanged and you wouldn't want it to to be a total failure. This is more of what a courtesan would offer than a regular escort. Are there any escorts who advertise themselves as courtesans.
    Typical reply from someone in Donegal. I think the guy was talking about Romance. I've had many a romantic experience with a client. Some regular others first timers. But 'if how much this is going to cost me' is on your mind. I suggest you stick to a one hour escort experience. You'll get exactly what you pay for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •