Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celts and Sexy Naomi familiarity

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Galicia is the most north-westerly region of Spain, with a beautiful, rugged coastline beaten by Atlantic winds, rural and fishing communities where time has stood still, wonderful food, folk music... This is not just Celtic but Gaelic Spain (the words Galicia and Gaelic are etymologically related) and it feels it. Mist rolls in from the sea, the weather is rainy and the land green, the bagpipes are the national instrument and people believe in witches, fairies and the Santo Compaņa, a procession of souls in torment led by an unfortunate mortal which is the harbinger of death.

Eating and drinking in Galicia. Ask a Spaniard if there is a good reason to visit Galicia and nine times out of ten he will mention its gastronomy. Almost all the Spaniards (and Portuguese) who visit the region in ever increasing numbers do so mainly because of its tremendous food and drink. Seafood is the star.

Rustic architecture in Galicia. This is interesting precisely because Galicia is quite different from the rest of Spain, even more so than the Basque Country. The use of granite and slate means British visitors often find themselves reminded of the Lake District. Pazos are Galician manor houses or palaces. Pallozas are pre-Roman, i.e, Celtic round houses with thatched roofs nearly reaching the ground; they were inhabited until the sixties.
    Naomi you are a star thank you wow thats brilliant info thank you i appreciate all this. As for language i suppose dondez estas pub and cervess por favor should be all i need
    Muchos Grazias Guapa
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Reviews

Cool Skanky Naomi

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Hi kieree,

Yes, Galicia has it own language like the Basque Region and Catalonia. We speak Gallego.

Gallego language is very similar to Portuguese language. I was born in Vigo City(Spain) just an hour drive from O'Porto airport in Portugal.

Vigo has the biggest fishing port in Europe and "yes" the seefood recipes are wow!!!!!!!

All my mother's family has blue eyes, blonde hair and pale skin so myself and my 3 sister's but my dad(& my brother) has brown eyes & dark hair so my blonde hair is much darker now than when I was younger and my skin is tan from my regular sessions in the sun bed.

The South of Spain was conquer by the arabs for a long time so the arabs mix with the local women over there but the arabs never make it to Northern Spain because WE the Northern Spanish people kick all of them out of the whole Spain. THANKS GOD & PELAYO!!!!!!!!!! Hurrrrraaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Let's cut to the end of the story shall we ................ you grew up to be a cock-sucking junkie whore .............. how proud of you are your mother and father, three blonde sisters and especially your dark-haired brother now????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12