Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Sexy Naomi and robbed by an indian

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Sexy Naomi and robbed by an indian

    Naomi i was readin your bit about being robbed by an indian, just to let you know, Ella who is irish ( not ella from bulgaria ) was robbed by an indian guy, now not sayin its the same guy, but it could be the same guy that is goin about so be careful, havent seen irish ella about, but just lettin you know, have being tryin to book you, you seem to be always busy, but when i do make an appointment with you, i will defo be gettin you to dance to blondie
    Last edited by millermiller1972; 05-09-08 at 12:47. Reason: s

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Cool Doctor "Pigpaws Dingleberry"

    Quote Originally Posted by millermiller1972 View Post
    Naomi i was readin your bit about being robbed by an indian, just to let you know, Ella who is irish ( not ella from bulgaria ) was robbed by an indian guy, now not sayin its the same guy, but it could be the same guy that is goin about so be careful, havent seen irish ella about, but just lettin you know, have being tryin to book you, you seem to be always busy, but when i do make an appointment with you, i will defo be gettin you to dance to blondie
    Hi millermiller1972,

    I am with you I bet is the same person who robbed me before. He is a professional.

    How is Ella???? Did she get over it, poor thing

    She should contact Doctor, "Pigpaws Dingleberry" he is a private investigator for escorts.
    I am sure he can help her a lot!!!!!! He knows all the scores.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Default ffs

    Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Hi millermiller1972,

    I am with you I bet is the same person who robbed me before. He is a professional.

    How is Ella???? Did she get over it, poor thing

    She should contact Doctor, "Pigpaws Dingleberry" he is a private investigator for escorts.
    I am sure he can help her a lot!!!!!! He knows all the scores.....
    Private investigator don't make me laugh he couldn't catch a cold if he tried to. Still waiting for "them" to come and get me oh well
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  4. #4

    Question

    Dub lad are you sayin you robbed naomi and irish ella

  5. #5

    Angry

    because if you didnt robbed them and you think thats funny your sick, you think robbin two women is funny and with brenda gettin beatin up in galway, were Irish Ella or Naomi could have being beatin up also, you think its funny, well i am sure your mother is proud of you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    3,617
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    2

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by millermiller1972 View Post
    because if you didnt robbed them and you think thats funny your sick, you think robbin two women is funny and with brenda gettin beatin up in galway, were Irish Ella or Naomi could have being beatin up also, you think its funny, well i am sure your mother is proud of you
    Ffs miller I was making a point that bigpaws isn't as cracked up as people say he is...

    Never said I robbed, beat up anyone !!!!

    And paws said naomi would at least "deserve" harrassment thats instigation right there and you missed that ffs !!!!!!!

    PS.

    Never said it was funny
    Last edited by Dub Lad; 11-09-08 at 23:18.
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    794

    Unhappy Sorry to hear that

    Quote Originally Posted by millermiller1972 View Post
    because if you didnt robbed them and you think thats funny your sick, you think robbin two women is funny and with brenda gettin beatin up in galway, were Irish Ella or Naomi could have being beatin up also, you think its funny, well i am sure your mother is proud of you
    Who beat up Brenda??
    Why they bit her up??
    When did it happened??
    Brenda Beauty??
    I am so sorry to hear that, I didnīt know anything about it.
    Hope she is well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default

    What is the story with this site?

    There are more mood swings here than a convent of nuns on the rag!

    Bigpaws goes from hero to zero...
    Quarterpoundher seems to have disappeared having taken stick that i still don't know where it came from.
    Westside, i think, received a ban?!
    And now Naomi is all praise for 'Paws - not that long ago I remember Biggy stating he hoped she wasn't going to give up escorting and leave, as he liked her - but BOTH these posts have come AFTER they slated each other - with Paws completely discrediting Naomi's reputation!

    I don't know - people haven't their minds a minute.

    All I do know is there seems to be an increase in these robberies/attacks and legalisation of prostitution would go along way to protect these girls.

    As for Naomi dancing to blondie - hell no, I'd much rather have her bump and grind that ass to some Black Eyed Peas!
    Last edited by dom; 12-09-08 at 15:05.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Exclamation Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by millermiller1972 View Post
    because if you didnt robbed them and you think thats funny your sick, you think robbin two women is funny and with brenda gettin beatin up in galway, were Irish Ella or Naomi could have being beatin up also, you think its funny, well i am sure your mother is proud of you
    His mother, god rest her soul, would be spinning in her grave I'm sure if she knew what she brought into this world ...............

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Wink Dub "Ted Bundy" Lad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Ffs miller I was making a point that bigpaws isn't as cracked up as people say he is...

    Never said I robbed, beat up anyone !!!!

    And paws said naomi would at least "deserve" harrassment thats instigation right there and you missed that ffs !!!!!!!

    PS.

    Never said it was funny
    Naomi does deserve to become your next victim of harrassment Dub Lad ............. the best part would be the fact that she would then get her criminal/pimp/thug friends to come after you and teach you the lesson you deserve!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •